PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha was he ever pleasant looking? his daughter used to go to my school, he came to our radio station for an interview :up:
Wellll... :lol: Damn you got me. Though in his younger days he wasn't bad looking per se, just not my type. Now he's just painful to look at!
That's pretty cool!

WHAT?!??!!? Aerosmith broke up??!?!?! :scream: I saw them about 5 years ago and thought he sang great - hit all the high notes, held out all the long notes. That makes me sad. :sad:

And while he is "traditionally" unattractive, I've always found him sexy. :shrug:

Banning??? :hmm: I'm glad I'm not involved in most of the drama that goes on here but I can't help but be a little curious.
eta: Just checked Inside Broadcast. I didn't know him(?) and I didn't post in the same threads he did so it doesn't really concern me. Was he a superthreader?
:sad: Yep, fraid so.

He wasn't a superthreader, but a well known member of the forum for years. I liked the guy but lately he hasn't been himself..

2002 it was Kid Rock and Run DMC and 2003 or 4 it was Cheap Trick. I forget who the others were.

In fact, I saw Run DMC open and play Walk This Way with Aerosmith about 10 days before Jam Master J was killed.

:sad: Yep, fraid so.

He wasn't a superthreader, but a well known member of the forum for years. I liked the guy but lately he hasn't been himself..

Yeah, I know he'd been here forever. I guess we just travelled in different circles.

2002 it was Kid Rock and Run DMC and 2003 or 4 it was Cheap Trick. I forget who the others were.

In fact, I saw Run DMC open and play Walk This Way with Aerosmith about 10 days before Jam Master J was killed.

I'm not sure I would have liked Kid Rock but Run DMC (esp. doing Walk This Way) would have been pretty cool.

You've been very very lucky Laura, with all of your concert experiences. My friend was giving me a hard time about "How do you afford all those U2 shows?" (like it's any of her business - she was really giving me a hard time, making me feel guilty) and I told her, I just don't buy new clothes or shoes or expensive art supplies any more. After this tour, I'll be able to go back to shopping at TArget for fun every couple weeks :love:

At least until the next album gets under way :rolleyes:

I don't have any interest in designer clothes or purses and I have learned to live with what I need. I need some new clothes, but I would rather see U2 more. I love shopping at Target.

I don't have any interest in designer clothes or purses and I have learned to live with what I need. I need some new clothes, but I would rather see U2 more. I love shopping at Target.

Same here, I save on shoes and clothes because I don't care for designer brands either. :lol: A purse serves no purpose for me, I have coat pockets a shoulder bag and a backpack. And I don't spend money on make up either. Saves loads. :up:
My sister has about 30 different purses and pairs of shoes... Why would you even want so many. :huh:

Aww, I'm gonna watch my Aerosmith DVD now. I never even heard the news!
I really liked them allot. Untill I got to U2 :evil:

They aren't totally breaking up. Joe Perry said they are going to replace Stephen Tyler. Which I think is very stupid. He has a unique voice. Every legendary band who tries to replace a lead singer always fizzles out: Alice in Chains, INXS, Boston...etc.

I LOVE shoes but I can't see spending hundreds of dollars on them. When I do get a new pair, they're either from Target or DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse). On a rare occasion I'll get a pair on super sale at a dept. store. And as far as clothes go, the most "designer" I ever get is Gap or Ann Taylor Loft :lol:

Target may in fact be my favorite store evah! That and JoAnn (craft store, like Michaels or Ben Franklin)

:shh: My chicago ticket is a sure thing. Now I just have to scrimp and save for a plane ticket and my share of the hotel. I can eat granola bars for 4 days while I'm there, right?

They aren't totally breaking up. Joe Perry said they are going to replace Stephen Tyler. Which I think is very stupid. He has a unique voice. Every legendary band who tries to replace a lead singer always fizzles out: Alice in Chains, INXS, Boston...etc.

As far as i'm concerned Aerosmith without Stephen Tyler is NOT Aerosmith - at all.

Yay Zooey!!! :hyper: :hyper: :love:

Btw, I tend to tackle people when I hug them, especially if they're from here. You've been warned. :sexywink:

I expect nothing less, young lady. OMG I'm soooooooo excited to meet you :hyper :hyper: :hyper: Watch us hate eachother IRL :lol:

As far as i'm concerned Aerosmith without Stephen Tyler is NOT Aerosmith - at all.

^This.

I don't like Queen these days either, nor did I like the new INXS. Ofcourse that's different since these singers died, but still. I don't think I'd love U2 as much if they'd replace Bono. He's part of the band, a big part of it.

I don't think any of the above mentioned bands are the same w/o their dynamic lead singers. And, yeah, U2 w/o any of the 4 would just not be the same. I think I'd be too sad to ever see that.

I'm holding off the urge to get Anaheim 2. I paid my balance on my credit card this morning and am waiting till they post it to my account. Then I will get a ticket. Why does it take so long? :angry:

I have no money at the moment. :crack: I can't even get the new lenses into my glasses because I don't have the money to pay for them.
U2 tickets made me go broke. Perhaps I should start putting my spare tickets for sale.

Domo, you had tickets for both German dates right?

I have no money at the moment. :crack: I can't even get the new lenses into my glasses because I don't have the money to pay for them.
U2 tickets made me go broke. Perhaps I should start putting my spare tickets for sale.

Domo, you had tickets for both German dates right?

Yes, Hannover and Frankfurt, the only spare I have is your Brussels ticket.
And I feel what you feel. Totally broke!:shifty:
Luckily we have enough work around this season at the supermarket.

I'm broke too and I just had to pay that ticket, but my mail just came and I got excused from jury duty.:applaud:

Thats good news:hyper:

Talking about German tickets.

Wich Gate do you have for Hannover?
I have South.

I think it's a good thing I don't have a credit card at the moment. I'd be in a helluva lot of debt. Yeah it sucks having to pay for everything up front, but after I pay for airfare, and pay everyone back for the tickets and hotels, I'm done with paying. No debt, no interest charges. It makes things easier and harder at the same time.

Not having a credit card keeps you out of trouble, DG!

I got 2 GA's for Anaheim 2. My BFF hasn't told her husband about the 2nd show yet - she's scared to. :shifty:

Yes, Hannover and Frankfurt, the only spare I have is your Brussels ticket.
And I feel what you feel. Totally broke!:shifty:
Luckily we have enough work around this season at the supermarket.
Ah okay, since I've one Hannover and three Frankfurt Tickets left I was just checking if you needed any.

Yeah, but I won't get paid in December since it's a 5 week month. :crack: My last salary will be paid january 2. That's gonna be a painful month for me, especially as I was planning to buy a Wii. I may be able to do that with my November salary but I won't be able to get Guitar Hero until February or so.

I'm broke too and I just had to pay that ticket, but my mail just came and I got excused from jury duty.:applaud:

:hi5: For all us Broke U2 addicts!

Is jury duty that bad? :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom