PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
250 + tax etc for (your) THIS year show????

:hmm:
I thoght the $250 seats were for the REd Zone only!
boy, am I con-fused!!! :huh ::huh :: lol:

and cool, thora.... :hug: go for it!
GOOD LUCK!!!
:hyper: and thanks! :hug:

we're 28 rows up....
still, we get that fabulous full 3/4 CLAW/stage view on Adam's side-- which is one of the first Claw Stadium show photos I saw, and just was :heart: GASP!!! :D

well, I hope we get the full view of the the claw and not have it cut off! :huh: under the stadium next level up. BUT this is the new stadium I have no idea just quite what it configures inside yet!

Yup - that was for this tour. We also paid a similar amount for Vertigo - I think ours were $200 back then. Can't really remember.

I'm just glad our Vegas seats were only $30! :lol: That was the only way we were going to that show - if we could get the cheapest possible seats. Thankfully the seats were AMAZING, and definitely worth a lot more than that. We were behind the stage on Adam's side, but just 12 rows up, so very worthwhile! Wild was just a few sections over from where we were sitting. :D

The Red Zone are auctioned tickets, as far as I can recall, so I think it's like a bidding thing - it goes up to whatever amount is the highest at the end of the set auction time. So it could be cheaper, but it also could be more expensive. Not too sure on all that, but I'm sure one of the other girls can give you a more definite answer on that one. :)

I hope your seats aren't obstructed view either! :hug:

Thanks - if I'm doing the math right, if I can still use my codes, my presale is at 7am my time on Wednesday morning. UGH! :lol:

:hyper: wow lucky you & your $30 seats!! :up:

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

no wonder!!!! :doh::lol:

see I THOT the the highest seats prices were around the 120 -145 amount and the RZ were 250--
so 250 - 145 = 105

or 250 - 120 = 130

and the difference was the donation!

:lol: where have I been the past 2 tours??? Obviously NOT Buying the most expensive seats!!!! SO not really thought about it much!

I think i forgot or didn't know about the auction part of the RZ...

leaving for tonight

taje care everyone! :hug:S

and ***GOOD :hyper: LUCK*** to anyone going for either Pre-sale OR Gen sale Tixs in case i don't see you before then!

Dazz that is awesome that you got tickets. :hug:

Sorry to hear you didn't get a GA Zooey. I know you'll find one.

Question - if you use someone else's code, it's not attached to their name, right? Like, I can use my own TM account and my own credit card, right?

Zooey, Wild used Anji's Boots code to get GA's for Chicago. It shouldn't be a problem.

Laura, I would love to go. But I can't make a decision until the spring. I have to pay for Toronto and Chicago first, and have money to spend there. Also, my friend might be in Sweden visiting family around that time so it depends on that too. We'll need money for tickets, gas, food, and at least one night in a hotel, more if there are two nights.

I think it has to do with all the ticket buying right now. That is how I feel too.

I just get worked up by last minute things. I'm a planner and so when things get sprung on me I tend to panic. But my hubby and some whiskey seem to be helping.

Goodnight girls. I'm really tired and going to bed. I need to be up and get to the bank and back home by 10am to do the presale. I hope your feeling better tomorrow Zooey. :hug:

Am I missing out?:crack: I see the tickets cause a lot of confusion.

I'm going for a Philly GA soon.

GG, are you talking about the NJ thread? Some people in that thread are getting to be annoying.

No I'm not talking about tickets, nor the NJ thread(I don't have a reason to go in there?). More about the drama with the latest banning.

:sad: And Steven Tyler quit Aerosmith. I was only just starting to get hope at ever seeing them live, but now I'm sure that's not gonna happen!

I heard about Aerosmith breaking up awhile ago and that Steven Tyler and Joe Perry haven't spoken to each other in over a month. I have seen them a few times.

I heard about Aerosmith breaking up awhile ago and that Steven Tyler and Joe Perry haven't spoken to each other in over a month. I have seen them a few times.

:envy:

Well they didn't really break up, it was more they took a break. So I was hoping they'd get back together at some point. :sigh:

Popping in..... (Stephen tyler's voice is going. Not worth the $$$ even if they were together. They did alot of touring back in 2005/2006 was it?)

He is in his upper 60's too. You never know, they may reunite.

I just got my Philly GA. :hyper:

WHAT?!??!!? Aerosmith broke up??!?!?! :scream: I saw them about 5 years ago and thought he sang great - hit all the high notes, held out all the long notes. That makes me sad. :sad:

And while he is "traditionally" unattractive, I've always found him sexy. :shrug:

Banning??? :hmm: I'm glad I'm not involved in most of the drama that goes on here but I can't help but be a little curious.
eta: Just checked Inside Broadcast. I didn't know him(?) and I didn't post in the same threads he did so it doesn't really concern me. Was he a superthreader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom