PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Fly! :hug: :hyper: How ya doin Hot Stuff?! :cute: :sexywink: I heard a song from Rent on the radio earlier today and thought about you. :drool: {{{Rent and all its goodness}}

SG I did get it! Thank you! :hug: :love: I read it before I went to bed last night. :shifty: :drool: :combust:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug: :hyper: How ya doin Hot Stuff?! :cute: :sexywink: I heard a song from Rent on the radio earlier today and thought about you. :drool: {{{Rent and all its goodness}}

That reminds me! :hyper: There will be something coming your way in a little bit. :wink: I'll need your new address though cause I have your old one. Or have you moved yet? I may have that wrong. :lol:

I'm doing well thanks! It's so nice to see you here when I make my brief visits :happy: I missed ya!

FlyYourKite said:

:shifty:

:lol: Nah not so nice. I despise the city in which I reside. :wink:

It smells like chicken noodle soup. Rancid chicken noodle soup. :yuck:

at least it did when I was there, passing through :lol:

sorry Fly :hug:

*and I got lost there. i just wanted to get off the highway and put gas in my truck, but I ended up driving all over the place before I got back on track! :scream: :reject:

^ :lmao:

How nice!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :wink:

I just wanted to be sure; I know Wild's ended up in her junk mail, and a couple others have asked me to send it a second time

I've been meaning to tell you I read chapter 4 last night, and the err..extra bits. :combust:
My lord missy, you peddle quality stuff. :drool:

Poor Edgie though :heart:
Except it was clear at the beginning that someone has developed a wee bit of a crush... And I'm not talking about a character :tongue:

PS. the mic length joke :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

It smells like chicken noodle soup. Rancid chicken noodle soup. :yuck:

at least it did when I was there, passing through :lol:

sorry Fly :hug:

*and I got lost there. i just wanted to get off the highway and put gas in my truck, but I ended up driving all over the place before I got back on track! :scream: :reject:

:lmao: Rancid chicken noodle soup! ...:hmm: sounds about right.

:lol: Oh it's so easy to get lost here. People don't understand the concept of clear signs. :tsk:

FlyYourKite said:

That reminds me! :hyper: There will be something coming your way in a little bit. :wink: I'll need your new address though cause I have your old one. Or have you moved yet? I may have that wrong. :lol:

I'm doing well thanks! It's so nice to see you here when I make my brief visits :happy: I missed ya!

You can send it to our current address for now. We are still technically here, even though I'm driving back and forth alot.

:hyper: You are so sweet!!! Is there anyway you could get in the box as well? :love: hehe You could come visit us. :giggle:

Last edited:
MBS said:

I've been meaning to tell you I read chapter 4 last night, and the err..extra bits. :combust:
My lord missy, you peddle quality stuff. :drool:

Poor Edgie though :heart:
Except it was clear at the beginning that someone has developed a wee bit of a crush :tongue: And I'm not talking about a character :tongue:

PS. the mic length joke :laugh:

:lol: :eek: I feel like I finally 'get' Edge. I've been fascinated with the band for awhile; learned everything I could about them, and feel like I have a good idea of who they are, outwardly at least. But I never really felt like I knew anything about him before. Lately, I don't know... :love:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao: Rancid chicken noodle soup! ...:hmm: sounds about right.

:lol: Oh it's so easy to get lost here. People don't understand the concept of clear signs. :tsk:

:reject:

Of course, I also got lost twice in Michigan and in Toronto, too :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

You can send it to our current address for now. We are still technically here, even though I'm driving back and forth alot.

16595 Power Line Road
Redding, CA 96001

Let me know when you have it and I'll take it down.

:hyper: You are so sweet!!! Is there anyway you could get in the box as well? :love: hehe You could come visit us. :giggle:

Got it! :wink:

:flirt: I'll wrap myself up in a bow!

^ :laugh:!
I always thought there was something sinister about her.....:tsk:

I'm just going to hop in the shower. :drool:
Hopefully when I get back, something will be in my inbox waiting to be edited! :happy: :sigh:

:hug:s

I promise the shower won't take as long as dinner :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Not at all! I live in Ontario, Canada :)

I happen to have an addiction to Coffee Crisp Candy bars, and you have one to Mr. Pibb…….

the rockin edge said:

:yikes:

1 nickname our town has: city of 5 smells

and they're not good smells :tsk:

Hey! that sounds familiar!

We have the natural gas burning off to the West of our town, the new sewer treatment plant which does nothing but make people within a ten mile radius sick to the east, and in town, in the summer, there's the pleasant smell of rancid yougurt from the dumpsters at the yogurt factory :lol:

OMG Fly it is a bomb something :yikes: :yikes: Someone shot himself with a bazooka and a girl has her hand inside of him on something metal...then they called a code black :ohmy: Maybe the thing can explode or something

Back
Top Bottom