PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:
I think McDonalds must put drugs in their food, cause sometimes I just crave a happy meal. :lol:

:yes: I'm certain there's some form of crack in it cause as much as I usually despise it and get nauseous even thinking about it...sometimes you just want a damn happy meal!

:lol:

FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I'm certain there's some form of crack in it cause as much as I usually despise it and get nauseous even thinking about it...sometimes you just want a damn happy meal!

:lol:

Diet coke definitely had crake in it, I crave it like there is no tomorrow sometimes, but I’m not supposed to have it anymore :sad:

sami0201 said:
Did you know that coke originally did have some form of cocaine in it?

At least that's why my history teacher said :lol:

my father told me that once too, i didn't know if it was true or an urban legend

FlyYourKite said:
There was one random drink I got so addicted to when I was in Disney World...I'm pretty sure they only have it in the States but I think it was called Pibb something. :lmao: :drool:

Mr Pibb

I HATE the 45 sec :mad:

Mr. Pibb is :drool: I'm drinking a Pepsi :reject: right now. My first soda in 4 weeks. I'm not supposed to drink it anymore. But I'm cheating. :giggle:

Chocolate sounds so good right now. I can't wait till the kids go to bed so I can eat ice cream with magic shell and I don't have to share. :laugh:

We have a squishy pillow, but its a Spiderman head. :giggle: And no we don't have other spiderman and batman pillows in our room. :no: :wink:

We don't get regular tv anymore here, so no Greys for us. :( Mr. Cat is watching LOTR-Return of the King with Baby Fluffy. Mini-cat is in here drawing pictures for me listening to music with me. :heart:

sami0201 said:

Put it on! :hyper: :lol: You'd probably like it, it's about a bunch of interns at a hospital. I just started watching it a few weeks ago, it's SO good!

I would...but I don't have a computer in my room and I'm too lazy to get up :lol: I'll download a few eps though and check it out :up:

Hi Russty! :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
There was one random drink I got so addicted to when I was in Disney World...I'm pretty sure they only have it in the States but I think it was called Pibb something. :lmao: :drool:

do you mind if i ask where you reside?

Back
Top Bottom