Official Cricket Thread Part 99.94

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morgan scored over half of England's runs. I'm impressed he managed to drag them past 200.

Surprise surprise, Warner gets yet another big start. England still looking uninspiring.

Pretty poor effort from the Aussies after the start we had, but that's what you get when you play two recognised quicks, a flat, boring spinner and part-timers.

Raining a lot in Auckland. Went off, shortened to 47 overs. Sri Lanka annoyed at having to play in the rain, the drizzle won't stop, so they're off again. Feel bad for NZ because finally Guptill and Latham are making form, and the fact that they've only lost McCullum.

... aaand after what feels like 3 hours since Taylor got out the match is cancelled.

Any chance either team might actually not roll over against Australia for once.

This may be too soon but I hope a bouncer gets Warner. He is such a cunt. Shame it was Hughes and not Warner. No one would give a toss if he got killed.

Hard to like the Aussies whilst he's in the team and Mr my face has melted in the sun Steve Smith

What the fuck was that post.

As somebody who used to be critical of Smith, it's really hard to hold much of anything against him now, and I really don't know why some people have it in for Warner. The only player on the Aussie team who comes across as an unpleasant person to be is Watson.

Me trying to teach cricket last night...

1904216_10152707766371843_8009701939608689236_n.jpg

What the fuck was that post.

As somebody who used to be critical of Smith, it's really hard to hold much of anything against him now, and I really don't know why some people have it in for Warner. The only player on the Aussie team who comes across as an unpleasant person to be is Watson.

I've grown to like Warner a fair bit, but he hasn't showered himself in glory of late. He spoke in a press conference about how sledging was ugly and continued to do it in the Tests and doing it again today.

And I would want to see some replays but Twitter suggesting Warner said "speak English" to Rohit Sharma...

I've grown to like Warner a fair bit, but he hasn't showered himself in glory of late. He spoke in a press conference about how sledging was ugly and continued to do it in the Tests and doing it again today.

And I would want to see some replays but Twitter suggesting Warner said "speak English" to Rohit Sharma...

He did say speak English to sharma. That's what got me going. He's a nasty piece of work. If he wasn't in the aussie team he'd be beating up Indian students for a living.

So I'm hoping some random Afghan bowler chucks a Beamer at him in the world cup

I don't want to dislike Warner as an individual but he does himself no favours.

I've honestly no problem with sledging or other assertive behaviour on the cricket field. No room for racism in that (or anywhere), of course.

Yeah they really should've nudged close to 300. But what a great day for Starc, taking six wickets including the crucial ones of Rohit Sharma and Dhoni at the death when they were looking to pile on runs.

lmao South Africa are 0/229 at the 37 over mark against the Windies. Oh boy.

Well shit, Australia looked like they were coasting, then Smith and Finch fell just short of milestones and now the team's wobbling a little, with India snaring a late wicket maiden. Surely Australia won't choke though?

Rossouw finally fell for 128. Now AB is in and hitting at a SR of 350. Amazing.

There we go, Australia steady the wobbles and win with an over and four wickets left.

And holy shit that South Africa scorecard. Poor Windies.

de Villiers scores fifty off just sixteen balls. Fuck me.

AB just smashed the record. 50 off 16 balls. Only a few days ago McCullum hit a 50 off only 19 I think.

AB is just a freak of nature. Amla has only faced 3 balls since AB came in. :laugh:

And just like that he's 67 off 19. This is unbelievable. Found a stream. What hitting.

What the hell are the Saffers wearing?!

I'm only following this on cricinfo and this is already exhilarating as all hell.

Back
Top Bottom