Oct 23- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my GAs this morning on Breathe! Can't wait to see you all -- are there any pre gatherings in the works for Thursday night?

btw -- did any of the rest of you get the "cannot connect" screen while trying to input your code on getaccessfirst? I had to try about 5-6 times before it accepted. It started having horrific flashbacks of January 2005 trying to get tickets to Vertigo opening night in San Diego. I had 4 people at my office online with different codes -- only one of them got thru.

But that's just a distant memory now. All is good. :zen:

I'm fighting off the feelings of buyer's remorse I'm having, I spent a lot of money in the last 24 hours! Ticket, flights, hotel... oh well, you can't take it with you so you might as well help jump-start the economy. I know I'm doing my part!

I'm fighting off the feelings of buyer's remorse I'm having, I spent a lot of money in the last 24 hours! Ticket, flights, hotel... oh well, you can't take it with you so you might as well help jump-start the economy. I know I'm doing my part!

I figure the amount my wife and I spent on traveling for the Vertigo Tour helped push this recession off by a year or two.

SO LET THE RECOVERY START U2 FANS!!!

:yippie:

Mark

Financially, this was the perfect year for U2 to be touring for me. :rockon:

*knock on wood that my car doesn't explode, my apartment burn down, or lose my job*

Don't worry, in 3 months you'll be over it & come October the trip will be paid off so your U2/Vegas experience will be worry free.

Sometime today just turn on NLOTH really loud. It'll help

Finally got GA tickets after power failure at home sometime in the early AM. Hooked up at work 2 hours later with luck.

Now I'll plan a Desert Trip from SF in October. Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon with a U2 LV high point ending.

Need Pointers to hotel near stadium. (Without reading back all of this thread)

Your advice / help appreciated. :wave:

Today 4 of my friends in the office got their tickets through the BOOTS code. They seem happy with their seats :). Now, we're wondering, how far is UNLV Sam Boyd stadium from the strip?

I somehow managed to get a GA with my boots membership (after about 3 heart failures). I feel like a blessed man, & feel very sorry for those that missed out. That sure was a horrible presale experience :no: , don't think I'll be complaining about TM too much from now on.

Just booked my room at Siena suites, & am keen to meet fellow U2 fans there. Very keen for a party, although you may have to drag me off the floor (after the energy that will be expended with the whole camp out / wait / GA experience).

now the wait........................ 16,451,315 seconds to go :zen:!

I'm with you on this. The amount of money I've spent on this tour so far (4 shows + travel + hotels) is absurd. I still have plane tickets to buy, but at least the concert ticket buying is over.

Thanks for the tax refund, US government! I needed it. :lol:

Just an FYI, Southwest has now opened up their schedule to take reservations through October 30th. yay! Love their non-stop flights to Vegas :)

Just an FYI, Southwest has now opened up their schedule to take reservations through October 30th. yay! Love their non-stop flights to Vegas :)

I would make reservations ASAP if you're using SW since the reservations opened up on Tuesday and some for that weekend are moving up in price. The good thing about SW is that you cancel and get travel funds and change your flights without penalty. I'm hoping for a DING fare.

I booked my flight to Las Vegas using a free flight and paying for my return trip so RT with my son is $377! I love SW.

Southwest has some excellent prices - we just might go that route. We've booked our hotel, but we haven't figured out flights yet. Seems like it's going to be hundreds of dollars cheaper to fly out of Seattle rather than Vancouver, but we'll see.

I would make reservations ASAP if you're using SW since the reservations opened up on Tuesday and some for that weekend are moving up in price. The good thing about SW is that you cancel and get travel funds and change your flights without penalty. I'm hoping for a DING fare.

I booked my flight to Las Vegas using a free flight and paying for my return trip so RT with my son is $377! I love SW.

I just booked. The other good thing is if the rates go lower for some reason between now and then, they will put it as a credit towards future travel.

Anyone at Siena Suites want a roommate? I'm trying to make this trip as cheap as possible. I'm clean and I don't smell bad, although I may snore a little and my hair looks silly in the morning :D PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom