Nov. 4, MGM Grand in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do, but it is a single and really expensive... Section 208L, and I paid $285 :yikes:

So about $90 over face

So if anyone's interested!!

Last edited:
Well, obviously I am not expecting any one to give up their tickets :lol:

I am just here like a parasite waiting for someone's friend to flake out :wink:

martha said:

On Friday morning? Do you need someone to pick you up?

:cute:

Aw... that is so sweet... I think I am ok but I appreciate you even asking! And yes, that is Friday morning... I think my package actually includes a shuttle to the hotel (staying at the San Remo, so I should be able to RUN to the GA line as soon as I dump my suitcase)

:hmm:

Actually, it doesn't but I know what Vegas traffic looks like, so I'll just hop on a shuttle or something... thanks again though :happy:

Oh, I am not worried... I have a couple things cooking! :happy:

My U2 karma has been pretty spectacular thus far, so I have confidence :yes:

Thank you so much! :hug:

I will let you know if I need to accept your very kind offer :happy:

bonosloveslave said:

What is VIP GA? I who do I have to ********* to get in? :hyper:

A friend knows someone who works at the accounting firm who handles the Vertigo tour accounting.....the guy is sending some VIP tickets for Vegas Sat show, they are GA, guarantee elipse entrance. I know it's *cheating* but......but......guh! :drool:

^^Ahhh ok, very sneaky :shifty:

No, I still have seats in section 12:

U2_041105.gif

But if my security guy can hook me up, I might try to get on the floor...

Section 12 looks pretty damn awesome!

I am still looking for a saturday ticket and I have no hook ups... I am going to go sulk in a corner now :angry:

:sexywink:

Well, let me clarify... there are tickets to be had, just not within my budget even though my budget includes above face...

I hate my trader! :scream:

Carek1230 said:
I dunno.....there are die hards, REAL FANS who don't sell above face.:wink:

Well, selling above face is not always a bad thing... I have seats that I am going to end up selling above face (if at all possible) cause I paid above face...

And thanks Karl!!! :( Can't believe you're not going to both :(

Official Announcement:

Due to the fact that Chizip provided assistance in obtaining the General Admission ticket for November 4th, Miroslava will now refrain from calling Chizip any choice names. Normal operations will resume November 7th.

Back
Top Bottom