NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won wagers on both Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne scoring against New Orleans. Whoo.

With that out of the way, Colts suck. Go Pats.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
nothing says football like faith hill singing this kiss

:huh:

I love that one of the Lions players said that he won't accept anything less than 10 wins this season. :giggle: :cute:

I've decided I'm going to learn all about football this year since hockey can kiss my ass (except at playoff time). The shorter season works perfectly for my short attention span, and they almost always play on Sundays so I can't forget when the games are on. :wink:

Well I remember a "Go Blue" post in the College Football thread, so you've already got a history of choosing teams that suck... :sexywink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

INBOWL.jpg

It will seat 82,500 fans per game

an intimate seating bowl

I pulled two comments out of the story, because "intimate" and "82,500" should never go together! ESPECIALLY when you are talking about Jets fans.

Thought I'd throw in my love for my Steelers before we go out and clobber the Brownies....

ET said:
Thought I'd throw in my love for my Steelers before we go out and clobber the Brownies....

I decided to start Roethlisberger on my fantasy team this week because I think he's going to put up big numbers against the Browns. I'll probably start Carson Palmer most weeks, but that seemed like too good of a match-up, especially since the Bengals open against the Ravens.

Greg Lewis has to be blackmailing the Eagles organization. That's the only explanation of him being an NFL player.

This is some of the worst playcalling I think I've ever seen from Andy Reid.

ETA: The penalties ain't helping, either.

Browns. Wow. They switched QB's in the fist half of the first fucking game of they year.

Can you saw Bill Cowher, your 2008 Browns head coach? Which, as a Steeler fan will break my heart, but it's gonna happen.

Andy Reid has to be, and I mean HAS to be, the worst coach in football. The team's unprepared (see penalties), the playcalling is atrocious, I don't see his upside.

And my Greg Lewis statement earlier proves itself more as he makes the single dumbest play I've ever seen by a punt returner here in the fourth.

This is bad for my health. And I'm 16. 8:32 to go.

phillyfan26 said:
Andy Reid has to be, and I mean HAS to be, the worst coach in football. The team's unprepared (see penalties), the playcalling is atrocious, I don't see his upside.

Based on his sons' recent adventures, I don't think he's up for Father of the Year, either :wink:

I didn't expect this game to be a close one at all. I'm also surprised to see that Houston beat the Chiefs by a pretty hefty margin. All of the other games so far today are going pretty much as I expected to, though a few of my fantasy players had underwhelming games. Roethlisberger made up for just about all of them, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom