New Trivia Contest at U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I submitted one of my votes, and 2 of my family members have given me their ID's for two more votes and pathetic pleading.

:confused: :huh:
What happened to all of the Acrobat supporters? 6 months ago they were out in throngs and now they've all tiptoed away.
:sad:

It's brainwashing from the flashing signatures, isn't it?!

I want 11 O'clock Tick Tock but I'm debating joining you Dirty Day folk for the sake of solidarity.

:hmm:

Axver said:
I want 11 O'clock Tick Tock but I'm debating joining you Dirty Day folk for the sake of solidarity.

:hmm:

Oh come on. If there's one person who could come up with a compelling 30 words it's you.

Axver said:
I swear, if the person who wins this gives a stupid song ('stupid' in terms of rarity) like Stuck In A Moment, Desire, or EBTTRT and then the band decide to play it, heads will roll! The perfect chance to get something like Acrobat or 11 O'clock Tick Tock or Dirty Day or any number of songs, and they'd blow it on something common like Stuck? I'd hunt them down.

Aaaaanyway ...

my thoughts exactly! when people get pulled up on stage to play guitar and they ask to play party girl i could scream. last tour we had some gems such as in gods country and a sort of homecoming. Even dirty day for me is a cop out, at least they HAVE played that song live. Everyone should put Acrobat imo!

U2dork said:
:confused: :huh:
What happened to all of the Acrobat supporters? 6 months ago they were out in throngs and now they've all tiptoed away.
:sad:

It's brainwashing from the flashing signatures, isn't it?!

Chippy's sig is sooooo sparkly! :love:

Add one more for Dirty Day. Solidarity, brothers and sisters! :wink:

It sucks, you have to be a member to even enter a competition now!!! Not fair!!!:rant:

Chalk up 43 more votes for Acrobat from the Northeast...Dirty Day is goin' down.

(And of course the song they'll play will be a 3rd rendition of Vertigo)

Hewson said:
Chalk up 43 more votes for Acrobat from the Northeast...Dirty Day is goin' down.

To quote Al Pacino:

"Hooooo-ahhh!!!"

So, yeah! Take that Barbara Walters!
:happy:

I still can't decide between my beloved 11 O'clock Tick Tock or Dirty Day forum solidarity! :crazy:

It is possible to know what's going on the contest? what's the most wanted until now? I'm not a u2.com member, but I would vote for acrobat or heartland...:drool:

chrissybaby said:
what do you all think the chances are that u2 will really play the winner?
I think that they must play the winner 'cause they have requested it at u2's fans...there would be no reason to request it and then not play...why they should'nt play it?

Well, in order to counter the 43 northeast votes made by the Acrobats, I've recruited 67 people from my company, who have purchased u2.com memberships today to vote on behalf of the Dirty Dayers.

I'd like to know why I should vote for Dirty Day over 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

I am open to bribery. :wink:

I would like to know why any of us should NOT take this golden opportunity to vote ACROBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 words or less....

Acrobat! You have never played it before and there are legions of fans who would kill to hear you play this incredible rock song, so PLEASE play it - for your fans!

Back
Top Bottom