New on @U2 - Big Announcement in the Next 24 Hours~! (FALSE ALARM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, I made my 5,000th post in this dumbass thread. That's disappointing.

uhhhh wait...I'm already over it.

Dammit, now I have to go do laundry. Why is this day so full?! WHY HAVEN'T U2 POSTED ANYTHING YET?! Why are Batman's parents deaaaaad?!

deeaaaaaaad.jpg

What began as funny exciting wait for news now become an upseting worthless time in front of the computer... :down:

Edited: It's my 200th post! C'mon people congratulate me!

281, people are exiting in crowds

i was really optimistic we would hi 300 then i was really optimistic that i would see something tonight as well.

its like HTDAAB leaked, i was in Budapest when it hapened and had to wait 5 days till i could get it, talk about bad timing,

my luck just needs to change,

no doubt whe i go something BIG will happen

i was really optimistic we would hi 300 then i was really optimistic that i would see something tonight as well.

its like HTDAAB leaked, i was in Budapest when it hapened and had to wait 5 days till i could get it, talk about bad timing,

my luck just needs to change,

no doubt whe i go something BIG will happen

wana talk about bad luck, 6 years in a row I have missed the melbourne cup. Known as the race that stops the nation.

the 5 previous I had exams, or was running off the school bus when the horses jumped.

This year, tyhe race is at 3pm, and i was leaving home in newcastle to come back to Canberra (usually 4 hour drive). Left at 8am. Around halfway there, making great time, the head gasket blew on my car, and I was on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere until 3:30 when the tow-truck arrived!!!
ive had money on it each time, and not in the last 6 years have i been able to watch the race

wana talk about bad luck, 6 years in a row I have missed the melbourne cup. Known as the race that stops the nation.

the 5 previous I had exams, or was running off the school bus when the horses jumped.

This year, tyhe race is at 3pm, and i was leaving home in newcastle to come back to Canberra (usually 4 hour drive). Left at 8am. Around halfway there, making great time, the head gasket blew on my car, and I was on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere until 3:30 when the tow-truck arrived!!!
ive had money on it each time, and not in the last 6 years have i been able to watch the race

ok you win... well lose!
theres always next year.

262... and apparently im the only one talking...

edit: cheers LM!

I think this is a great sign. Everyone has been wrong about this new album's release every step of the way; it only serves to reason that something big would happen when no one is expecting it/cares anymore.

in about 8 hours. Depends on time zone
im ESDT - 10:26 am now, so 6:26

QLD time is at about 5:26

Adelaide is about 6:00

WA is about 4:00

Okay, I live in Adelaide so I guess 6pm. At the time I probably won't be on. :(

Meh theres tomorrow

Thanx for remembering that time back in 2006! I spent more than 5 hours on the telephone trying to buy tickets for the second show... :doh:

And for the first show?? All day long in front of my pc and what did I get? Nothing... But luckily I got tickets for the second show. But now I give up... We won't get anything till tomorrow. :wave:

well im not surprised that nothings happened, as is always the way when a new album is about to arrive but here we are still putting ourselves through this, Just glad to know there are so many other people who do the same, (I hope for all your sakes that something happens in the minutes after I leave this place) for those of you staying on take have a good one, I myself need my sleep if i could stay i would im putting AB on to help me get my fix.. 8 hours there better be something on in 8hours. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom