New Album Discussion (Will it be bigger than Zeppelin? Rush? Bon Jovi? Jesus? Allah?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Means the superbowl add is a Starbucks/U2 joint venture. Album title: Achtung Barista!

I'm all for it.

(Because clearly that means he will spend some time at my workplace, meeting with the CEO, and I'll get to meet him again. :shifty: )

Also, not sure if I'm remembering correctly or not, but didn't they rehearse for the Vertigo tour in Vancouver? That rumor sounds plausible.

I'm all for it.

(Because clearly that means he will spend some time at my workplace, meeting with the CEO, and I'll get to meet him again. :shifty: )

Also, not sure if I'm remembering correctly or not, but didn't they rehearse for the Vertigo tour in Vancouver? That rumor sounds plausible.

Oh - it was not really a rumor, more of a joke because of the Photo earlier. But sure - they could team up with a lot worse products. I mean WHO does not love a good coffee?

I'm all for it.

They rehearsed for Vertigo in LA. :drool: I'm hoping they do so again.

Oh - it was not really a rumor, more of a joke because of the Photo earlier. But sure - they could team up with a lot worse products. I mean WHO does not love a good coffee?

no, trust me - I knew that was a joke. I'm talking about the "rehearsing in Vancouver" rumor from a few pages back. Two separate comments. :)

Maybe that picture is of that damn look a like that the press was reporting on at a festival a few months back :)

I'm usually good at differentiating between Actual Bono and Fake Bonos, but that one looks like Actual Bono to me! Maybe because it's a side angle and kind of blurry. Usually it's pretty obvious if it's a picture of his face.

But if the Santa Monica thing happened today, there's no way he could be in New York for that picture.

People say it was the imposter at LAX. From what we know, U2 were filming in Santa Monica all day long yesterday. It makes little sense for Bono to fly to NY for a day when they're in the middle of preparing for the Globes. And I'm pretty sure there's a Starbucks in Santa Monica as well, so Bono wouldn't have to fly to NY for a latte macchiato :wink:

Keep in mind, last time U2 was nominated for a Golden Globe, only Edge showed up. So it's possible that's the case again this year. However, given that the band has been in LA for a week, it seems odd that Bono would leave before Sunday.

:scratch: wasn't the last time Hands That Built America, and thus, the Bono "fucking brilliant" line?

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom