NBA 2019-20 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Giannis has opted out of having a few nagging injuries and is 100% healthy.

LFG!!!

best of luck that they dont collapse in a humiliating way in the ECF this year! see you there ;)

I’d say it was less of a collapse and more of Toronto getting hot at the right time. Nothing humiliating losing to the better team.

Its gonna be a war of attrition. Whichever team has the most virus free players available will win.
When Giannis has to quarantine for 14 days at the start of the series against the Magic, Bucks will be cooked.

Watching a Mike Tyson interview on First Take where for some reason he starts talking about basketball. "Who wouldn't like to see Dennis Rodman play one-on-one?" he asks. I don't know how high Rodman would rank on fans' list of former players to watch one-on-one.

Pandemic layoff certainly didn't alter the refs' "superstar" rules.
Giannis punches Theis in the nuts but since he has 5 fouls already..."no hostile act, oh an no common foul either, play on"

It would be immensely satisfying to see Damian Lillard knock the Clippers out of the playoffs. Not sure if there's a scenario where that match-up could happen tho.

It would be immensely satisfying to see Damian Lillard knock the Clippers out of the playoffs. Not sure if there's a scenario where that match-up could happen tho.

WCF only i think.

the best the blazers can do is make it to 8th. the clippers will be either the 2 or 3 seed so they'll be on the opposite side of the bracket from the 1-8 matchup. blazers would have to knock off the lebrons and then the winner of the 4-5 matchup (jazz/thunder/rockets) to see the clippers.

The LeBrons are knockoffable.

Favourites for sure - but they're more or less an improved version of the 2018 Pelicans, unless there's a way for LeBron to get deliveries from Miami into the bubble.

absolutely. if i was a lakers fan i'd be very worried about facing the blazers with the way they're playing right now.

Also to continue the conversation from yesterday... Lakers are either playing possum or in deep shit. I'm not sure which one just yet - but I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

Took the Nuggets sitting out Jokic, Murray and Porter in the 4th to pull out a 3 point victory at the buzzer.

The Nuggets, btw, are a sexy sleeper pick to win it all... and if Michael Porter can stay healthy they may just have the makings of a potential dynasty in the not too distant future - especially if Bol Bol continues to develop.

People easily forget that MPJ was the consensus #1 pick in the 2018 draft before he injured his back... a draft that included Ayton, Young and Doncic.

Last edited:
I remember the Porter hype.
If he regains his form, he's the steal of that draft, but he has to learn to keep some opinions to himself.

lfgahgcoxzg51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom