NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20140224_hcs_sy4_082.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Just embrace it.

Celts completed a perfect west coast trip including key contests with close competitors LAL, Sacto and Utah.
Now owners of the 4th best winning percentage in the league
League of Tankapalooza

Yeah the Celts made the Jazz look good last night. Jazz are fading a bit in the tank standings. Probly not going to get any better than 5th pick because the East is so bad.

The NBA needs to bring back the straight ping pong ball approach to discourage teams from doing this.

Give the worst teams the best chance, but don't make it so obvious that the worst teams will get the top picks that teams just pretty much throw games.

At least give some incentive to compete.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

You really need to figure out how to get rid of that tag at the end of all your posts, headache. You're one of the best posters on this site, and I really love reading your insights, but it's almost gotten to the point where I scan over your shit just because of how annoying it is that the last line of every post is "Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people".

That shit is super lame.

That was a drunken moment.

As for actual basketball, my sources are telling me that the Bulls might be signing JIMMER FREDETTE soon.

I don't know what to think about that.

But I do know that Joakim is playing the best ball of his life.

Hahahahaha it's been so long I literally would have to look up when the Sixers last won a game. Sometime in January.

And the Bucks won last night. Life is excellent.

Hahahahaha it's been so long I literally would have to look up when the Sixers last won a game. Sometime in January.

And the Bucks won last night. Life is excellent.

Jan 29 @ Boston. Currently at a league-best 14-game losing streak.

You can thank the Jazz for giving the Bucks another win. I have never seen an arena so empty as it was in Milwaukee.

Unfortunately the Jazz get too many fluke wins to keep up with Philly in the loss column.

The Bucks are such a pathetic franchise. I stopped being a fan when they traded Ray Allen for Gary Payton, probably one of the worst trades in history.

At this point I'd rather them move to a different city and somehow Milwaukee get a hockey team.

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom