MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting on UTEOTW next... although I can't see them NOT playing The Fly at MSG. Wonder if he'll shout out the Bank Robbers again?

Personally, I've often thought that Bono has nabbed some of Gavin's stage presence. There's a link on the U2.com page to a show Gavin did back in December that's very good if anyone is interested.

VintagePunk said:

Ruff...I'd be more than glad to talk to Willie...or Bono. :D

Holy fuck *realizes this means I can't leave my house till this leg of the tour is over * *lmao*

You HAVE to come to Toronto...*puppy dog eyes*

i wish...you and I still have alot of work ahead of us in the "meet and greet" department :wink:

thanks Chrissi! I got to use the word "phlegm" quite a bit this week. Not as good as "lung fungus" but damn sexy in it's own right...

SETLIST

* COBL
* VERTIGO // STORIES FOR BOYS
* ELEVATION
* ELECTRIC CO // SEND IN THE CLOWNS // I CAN SEE FOR MILES
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* BEAUTIFUL DAY // BLACKBIRD
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* BTBS // JOHNNY // HANDS THAT BUILT AMERICA // JOHNNY // NYNY [SMALL SNIP]
* RTSS // HALLELUJAH
DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
* PITNOL
* WTSHNN
ONE CAMPAIGN
* ONE

ENCORE(s) I

* ZOO STATION
* THE FLY

--------------------

SETLIST

* COBL
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* RTSS // HALLELUJAH
* PITNOL
* WTSHNN
ONE CAMPAIGN
* ONE

ENCORE(s) I

* ZOO STATION
* THE FLY

VintagePunk said:
Ruff....speaking of meds, are you feeling better yet, young lady?? Taking care of yourself? :shame:

lots better, thanks :hug: i'm getting ready to turn in. Alice and Alli are due to show up in my hotel room after the show in NYC tonight, then I'll be heading over to the GA line at some ungodly hour.

ruffian said:

i wish...you and I still have alot of work ahead of us in the "meet and greet" department :wink:

thanks Chrissi! I got to use the word "phlegm" quite a bit this week. Not as good as "lung fungus" but damn sexy in it's own right...

I deal with phlegm and lung fungus on a daily basis....and oh hell it is damn sexy:wink:

i'll be productive at the register all day tomorrow before i head to the show in Philly!!!!!!!!! YEAH!

ruffian said:

lots better, thanks :hug: i'm getting ready to turn in. Alice and Alli are due to show up in my hotel room after the show in NYC tonight, then I'll be heading over to the GA line at some ungodly hour.

I'd tell you to avoid others who are sick, but that seems pretty much impossible!

scottyT said:
i'll be productive at the register all day tomorrow before i head to the show in Philly!!!!!!!!! YEAH!
see you at the show!

and Chrissi, the productive cough has become my friend :heart: and it sounds SO sexy :sexywink:

ruffian said:

see you at the show!

and Chrissi, the productive cough has become my friend :heart: and it sounds SO sexy :sexywink:

Actually, it doesn't. If you're meeting Bono (or members of the staff), you might want to go on the down low with the productive cough thing. :wink:

i'm off to bed...night all :wave:
VP, B has sinus problems...he's all about phlegm and such :wink:

SETLIST

* COBL
* ELEVATION
* AN CAT DUBH
* INTO THE HEART
* MIRACLE DRUG
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE
* SBS
* RTSS // HALLELUJAH
* PITNOL
* WTSHNN
ONE CAMPAIGN
* ONE

ENCORE(s) I

* ZOO STATION
* THE FLY // (SOME BLUESY SONG ... NY IS OUR HOME - POSSIBLY A BOWIE COVER)
* MYSTERIOUS WAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom