Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have it sorry! It was a long time ago I'm sure tho... but most of my scans are all over Pleba already. Maybe we should have a new thread for them and any others from everybody since popmartlemon is in a scanning mood :wink: . (I kind of owe it to Edge_O anyways :reject: sorry Edge_o!)

^ yeah - well seeing as they already exist somewhere on pleba, Ill be happy to post whatever doesnt get put up. I have a week off school. *cough* :shifty:

:lol:

I'm glad you guys are excited to do it. It's a pain in the butt and I've been getting lazier and lazier to do it any more. :lol: (plus I don't have a good scanner)

bono_school.jpg

Love this! I'm always on the look-out for a picture from about that same time that was in our local newspaper of Bono at a truck-stop in Rensselaer, Indiana, but haven't been able to find it. :sad:

It took me days to scan U2 by U2...and I only did about half. U2 an i...I gave up quickly on that one :lol: I only did my favorites. The thing weighs about ten pounds.

^^ baha yeah, I got home from school, and like had to run into my front door cause the effing box it got sent in was sitting right behind it!

:laugh:

It took me days to scan U2 by U2...and I only did about half. U2 an i...I gave up quickly on that one :lol: I only did my favorites. The thing weighs about ten pounds.

You tried to scan the whole book? :ohmy: I just do my favorites, or if someone requests a certain pic. Now the U2 By U2 thread, I do know where that one is. :wink:

if anyone feels like browsing for a while.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/u2-by-u2-scans-165773.html

edit: Aw damn, looks like one of the people who posted a lot of the pics there has taken them down now, that's the problem with old threads :(
(plus I just scanned the first 10 pages quickly and I think we were more excited about the new book and posting our :hyper: reactions more than posting the actual pics :lol: )

see Bono's position here?

anyone know which photo Im talkin about, if you do please post it, its also been a poster..........Bono is kneeling like above and singing into microphone and you see a lot of the crowd/stadium in the background. its black and white.

its an awesome shot but some stadium in the States pretty sure.

I don't have it sorry! It was a long time ago I'm sure tho... but most of my scans are all over Pleba already. Maybe we should have a new thread for them and any others from everybody since popmartlemon is in a scanning mood :wink: . (I kind of owe it to Edge_O anyways :reject: sorry Edge_o!)
Oh,I wanna so much see this scans from U2 & I:sad:
So,I'll try to looking for this thread with your scans,Comet!If find it,I tell to you,ok?:D
But,it's a better idea make a new thread with the pics that Aleesha will scan:applaud:

Love his shadess:drool::love:

Thanks Laura and BF1...great pics:drool::heart:

see Bono's position here?

anyone know which photo Im talkin about, if you do please post it, its also been a poster..........Bono is kneeling like above and singing into microphone and you see a lot of the crowd/stadium in the background. its black and white.

its an awesome shot but some stadium in the States pretty sure.

:hmm:

Is it this one?

jt59.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom