Miscellaneous Picture Mix 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1adammex5.jpg

1adammex4.jpg

1adammex3.jpg

1adammex2.jpg

Mr.Clayton:love:

hi kafrun!! :wave:

isnet meester cleytawn a verry, verry hott mann?? i meen he is soooo haandsum, isnet hee??? :drool: :drool: :drool:

lyke, he iss sooo hottt. u lyke him a lott, don'tt yoo?

Babydoll said:
hi kafrun!! :wave:

isnet meester cleytawn a verry, verry hott mann?? i meen he is soooo haandsum, isnet hee??? :drool: :drool: :drool:

lyke, he iss sooo hottt. u lyke him a lott, don'tt yoo?
:madwife: :tsk: :rolleyes:

nikkyjade said:

it was Manchester 1st show.......14th June :drool:

they took my breath away!...1st U2 show ever...after failing miserably at getting tickets to Elevation

Well, you did very well! I've been lucky enough to see them three times (10-10-01, 05-09-05, and 09-20-05), but never up close! :love:

MsPurrl said:

Well, you did very well! I've been lucky enough to see them three times (10-10-01, 05-09-05, and 09-20-05), but never up close! :love:

wow cool! i kicked myself because they released another date at manchester but i chose not to go.....money problems.....but i wish i had just done it and gone now....nevermind....NEXT TOUR!

we were lucky......thy didnt have the lottery system for the elipse over here so we stood in line from early morning and we had no problems getting on a barrier....couldnt believe it when we got there...was ringing my parents saying OMG!!! :reject: lol

JT1.jpg

JT17.jpg

babyblueeyes.jpg

I know that boy in the pic with Bono!
This pic comes from Holland, made on july 14th.
(i was there also :wink: )
Funny fact, the boy is called Bono. (at least, i heard his parents calling him that):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom