Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

Make that Euro.....a ridiculous price for a player with those skills.....a captain.....:tsk:

yeh but a prices have deflated in the past two years for players...that has to be taken into account the only team that can really afford stupid prices is Chelsea otherwise the market price of players in general has come down.

U2Man said:

:wink:
Well, he's here, and yes, he's keeping a low profile, we all know Sicy's sword and what she threatened to do with it......:hmm: considering changing my Avatar......

Now, since there isn't much else to talk about: Why the :censored: did Arsenal have to sell this guy? He should NEVER have been sold:

viera.jpg

U2Man I was worried about you since you got chucked off the stupid thread...but no football right? DO YOU HEAR ME???

1stOne said:

U2Man I was worried about you since you got chucked off the stupid thread...but no football right? DO YOU HEAR ME???

I always talk soccer (not football) when I'm bored :wink:

LJT said:

yeh but a prices have deflated in the past two years for players...that has to be taken into account the only team that can really afford stupid prices is Chelsea otherwise the market price of players in general has come down.

I know, but still....it's too low a price, I think....

Miringeltje said:

Cough...cough...

Of course, 'cause after the Milan dates the European leg is over...
Only kidding.

Well. do I have to remember that the spanish is one of the best audiences for U2 and we have three dates??? Do i have to remember that Madrid 87 was one of the mos crowded gigs of U2 history ( 105.000 people ) ??
do i have to remember the historical elevation concert in Barcelona 2001 with spanish eyes, party girl and edge's 40 birthday ??

anjarw said:
did someone already mention that they soundchecked Miss Sarajevo with Pavarotti

Not in this thread.
Perhaps somewhere else.
But since I haven't checked anyelse before I came in this thread today.
I didn't know about it.
Although there were speculation.
And what's this talk about orchestra?
Hm, I guess I have to change my mind about the standard setlist prediction.
Not that I mind.

ramblin rose said:

Don't feel sad yet. With the pound so strong why don't you try and take a trip to the U.S. in the fall. That would keep you cheerie!!
The only shows I can get to in the Autumn are...get this...Dallas and Houston. Fancy a visitor?

U2Man said:

I know, but still....it's too low a price, I think....

haha i do by the way agree with you that it was too low a price i am not even an Arsenal supporter:wink: No clauses with his sale though?

U2Spain said:

Well. do I have to remember that the spanish is one of the best audiences for U2 and we have three dates??? Do i have to remember that Madrid 87 was one of the mos crowded gigs of U2 history ( 105.000 people ) ??
do i have to remember the historical elevation concert in Barcelona 2001 with spanish eyes, party girl and edge's 40 birthday ??

Aw man! Spanish eyes AND Party Girl...ramblin rose do you hear this?

LJT said:

haha i do by the way agree with you that it was too low a price i am not even an Arsenal supporter:wink: No clauses with his sale though?

I guess there has to be....Arsenal might get some $$ every time Juventus wins Champions League or something...I don't know......

U2Spain said:

Uhm, I think you didn't quite get what I meant.
Or maybe you did, but you completely butchered that quote.

redkat said:
U2Man don't change your avatar!:cute:

I try to keep it but knowing how much it pisses Sicy off....I get a little frightened....

One thing is for sure though...your new avatar is hot :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom