Milan Setlist Party (bored At Work So Starting Early)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Milano shows will have Vertigo opening and closing. The 40's were one off departures for third concerts in the same city. Just me thinks...

U2Spain said:
I think that they will finish with Vertigo today or tomorrow and after that they will put the Vertigo 2 at the beginning of the DVD.
We have to remember that they will film the two Milan nights and they will mix up the both nights on the dvd as the did for Boston. So some songs on the DVD will be from 20/7 and some from 21/7.
it'll be dark for Vertigo2 and then to go into IWF/OOC in broad daylight... just bad decision they wont do it

discothequeLP said:
hmm, good point about the lights for Vertigo. what would they open with if not Vertigo? that must mean there will be a Vertigo 2 tonight, just not on the DVD (hopefully)

I'd like to see them open with Out of Control. I think would fit with this idea they have of Boy/HTDAAB being closely related in terms of themes. Would also be a kick-ass start that got the crowd going (as if the Italian fans need help in getting going lol).

um that just means they haven't announced when they are going to release it, not that they arent going to release it

UKTan said:

I'd like to see them open with Out of Control. I think would fit with this idea they have of Boy/HTDAAB being closely related in terms of themes. Would also be a kick-ass start that got the crowd going (as if the Italian fans need help in getting going lol).

that would be class... Larry and Adam coming on first... doing their bit, then Edge, then Bono

and do reverse to leave for 40

uwwedoogie said:

that would be class... Larry and Adam coming on first... doing their bit, then Edge, then Bono

and do reverse to leave for 40

So we'd need 40 after Vertigo...:hmm: that sounds like a damn fine idea to me :D

WTF Feeder opened the Zurich show????Man I love that oewoehoe song...feeling the moment...

My prediction:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I want is you
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore(s):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Original Of The Species
Yahweh
Vertigo 2

Greetings from Florence.

Show should start in 20 minutes.

Crosses fingers for Out Of Control.

uwwedoogie said:

it'll be dark for Vertigo2 and then to go into IWF/OOC in broad daylight... just bad decision they wont do it

Hi All:wave:

Good evening uwwedoogie:eyebrow: :lol:

No big surprise, but they soundchecked One, Miss Sarajevo and Original of the Species today. Unclear if that was with orchestra (all these tunes could be with orchestra!)...

Hey all! :wave:
I'm ready to party!

So have they started yet?
Very curious to see what they will be playing tonight.
With all the filming going on, etc.

1stOne said:

Hi All:wave:

Good evening uwwedoogie:eyebrow: :lol:

heya 1stOne:wave:

No more international incidents tonight i hope...wars have been started for less:happy:

Everybody ready for the greatest setlist ever??????????

for those who haven't heared the version of Yahweh I put together with some guys from my band..check the audio/video section of the vertio tour...(very curious) what you think...

just to get in the mood :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom