Mexico City 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone else getting the radio link? Some bouncy pop on right now... don't recognize the female artist. :dancing:

Radio link doesn't work for me, and I got a super slow internet connection = less chances of sticking around. But I'll try to.

LOL!

4wgri9

I must be one of the lucky ones tonight. I got right in on the 105.7 Reactor link. Listening to it now. Keep trying prbiker15. :up:

Wow... the band's still not come on? I thought the show was starting at 9pm local time - which was almost 30min ago. :hmm:

I must be one of the lucky ones tonight. I got right in on the 105.7 Reactor link. Listening to it now. Keep trying prbiker15. :up:

I tried it with the TuneIn link first, no dice there, but I clicked through to the radio station site itself and their player works like a charm...

i don't think there's any way that station is broadcasting the show. if it were the case, we would have found out about it already.

maybe something will happen and they will do sunday's show since it's the final one. that's usually the trend with broadcasts

I saw on Twitter yesterday that the radio station will not be streaming the Mexico City shows, but I'm uncertain. Show expected to have started 3 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom