MERGED --> SANTIAGO SETLIST PARTY - The Revenge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
But the real question on everyone's mind is how this newly re-played setlist affects the possibly release of Mercy.

I thought we were worried about the release of a complete Milan DVD now! :rant:

Mercy is so 2004 anyway. :tsk:

Still_Running44 said:
i am so lost????????? i thought this was the santiago show and u guys r right its buenos aires?? anyone care to explian??

people are stupid i guess

Still_Running44 said:
i am so lost????????? i thought this was the santiago show and u guys r right its buenos aires?? anyone care to explian??

We thought they were going to broadcast Santiago. They're broadcasting Buenos Aires (probably the second night) instead. :down:

Axver said:

I thought we were worried about the release of a complete Milan DVD now! :rant:

Mercy is so 2004 anyway. :tsk:

no milan was last week, this week is the rebirth of mercy complaining

get ready, though, next week is pop is underrated and underplayed

THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!

The First Time! It was amaaaazing in Melbourne, especially because it was so unexpected. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:
no milan was last week, this week is the rebirth of mercy complaining

get ready, though, next week is pop is underrated and underplayed

My recently updated calendar says next week is "Heavy as a truck" Sucks Week! Get with the programme already! :angry:

Yawn, SYCMIOYO. I don't need to listen any more. Let me know when they hit SBS so I can catch the Rock The Casbah snippet.

Axver said:
The First Time! It was amaaaazing in Melbourne, especially because it was so unexpected. :drool:

My recently updated calendar says next week is "Heavy as a truck" Sucks Week! Get with the programme already! :angry:

my mistake - i was looking at next years calendar so silly

Still_Running44 said:
so anyone know if a live internet broadcast is gonna happen for Hi tonight?

Tomorrow, I presume you mean? We're hoping to have a source. I'll have to check with gorman to see if we've got anything confirmed yet.

If Bono sang "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" between two songs in the set fans would be just as satisfied.

sorry...

I was writing a mil to a newspaper complining...

sigh

yeah, Axver.. you should add that...

SOLO LE PIDO A DIOS is a song from LEON GIECO (I think)... a Argentinian singer...

there you have.. a new snippet

phillyfan26 said:
If Bono sang "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING" between two songs in the set fans would be just as satisfied.

YES. He should just snippet it in Miss Sarajevo during the opera part. Then we could get a quality song like The Electric Co. back into the setlist.

pepokiss said:

SOLO LE PIDO A DIOS is a song from LEON GIECO (I think)... a Argentinian singer...

Yeah, I've got it recorded in BD, so it was definitely in ISHFWILF too? That's a new one: I don't think Bono has ever snippeted the same song in two consecutive songs before (excluding when the snippet has been used as a segue from one song to the other).

By the way, Axver, has anyone told you that you look like a young Adam Clayton?

I'll bet this is an extremely original opinion.

pepokiss said:
sorry...

I was writing a mil to a newspaper complining...

sigh

:madwife: :crazy: :tsk: :silent: :silent: :barf: :grumpy: :rant: :rant:

You go!!!!!!!!!!

PD.AW!!! universidad Andre Bello, He is from my Country :cute:

phillyfan26 said:
By the way, Axver, has anyone told you that you look like a young Adam Clayton?

I'll bet this is an extremely original opinion.

Oh, yeah, never heard that one before! Most people say I resemble Bono in his ZooTV years. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
I resemble Bono in his October years when my hair is long. :up:

Correction: you resemble a rug attacking a man when your hair is long. :wink:

they' keep saying that they broadcasted the concert... and they're doing it tonight...

the day of the concert they played the CHICAGO DVD

and today... the 2nd argentina show...

:rant:

:madwife:

we're gonna torch and burn down that fuckin' radio :mad:

Pepo, circulate a rumour in New Zealand that this radio station said the Chilean rugby team is better than the All Blacks and you'll get about 10,000 Kiwis to help you torch it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom