MERGED ----> GIF fun! + Gifssssss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Supernova? Are you from Brazil too? Aren't you Bruna, aren't?

Well... some Larry orgasmics... (orgasmics or orgasms???)

larorgasmic.gif

ohmy2.gif

larlean.gif

scandalsig.gif

larmotongue_sm.gif

lartongue.gif

:ohmy: :huh: :larry:

Cute Irish Bono said:
Well, please Arw, show me which was I can use. Please post them!

you'll have to do that yourself. I'm on aol and I can't see the size when I right click and go to properties. I have to save the gifs on my computer to see the size. Sorry. I'll host one for you but I'm not going to save all of these gifs on my computer just to find out the size of them. Maybe someone else can help you out.

Thank you, anyways! Maybe I found one that will fit that you can make for you, if that's all right with you.

Hey, Arw, is it all right if I have Soul Nation 2002's Perfect picture of Bono and The Edge? {Of course, if it's fine with S.N.2002.} I kinda like it better that it's just a picture that doesn't move for my singature.

Lyla Marmalade said:

Well... some Larry orgasmics... (orgasmics or orgasms???)

larorgasmic.gif

ohmy2.gif

larlean.gif

scandalsig.gif

larmotongue_sm.gif

lartongue.gif

Just in case anyone is keeping track (cuz I think Kitty asked about it), those are all ones I've made, too. :yes:

It's true that I *usually* make my GIFs sig compliant, but I can't guarantee all of them are... I know I made some just for fun and not necessarily for sig use.

And, GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. ;)

PunkRockQueen89 said:
:up: :up:

Erised, do you have any more HP or LOTR ones?

I have a few more HP ones, but I haven't made any LOTR ones .... yet! I'm literally in the middle of moving residences right now which leaves me zero computer time aside from sneaking a peek at PLEBA during my lunch at work :shifty: But maybe once I'm all settled I can make some more GIFs. :yes:

These are all so great! :drool: I just have a stupid question. I'm not the most computer literate person on the planet, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to make these things. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

ladylardence said:
These are all so great! :drool: I just have a stupid question. I'm not the most computer literate person on the planet, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to make these things. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

if you're feeling really ambitious you could search plebans for a thread called photoshop 7 (I think that's the name). It's a thread I started probably last Fall because I needed help making them. There's some pretty good directions in there on how to make GIFS. It worked for me :yes: It took a lot of practice but once I got the hang of it they are so easy to make them!

oliveu2cm said:
You can download this free animation maker from tucows:

coffee cup gif animator

I have so many gifs at home, I should upload them..

I know other people have used that site and it's been just fine for them. I had some major spyware attached to the files I downloaded from this site and it screwed up my computer. :tsk: So I guess I'd just say beware if you're going to download something off of here. You just never know what other goodies it's going to come with :mad:

agentmissa said:
:huh: Really? you think it's worth it?

I guess that's up to you. If Olive has used it then she must not have had anything happen to her computer. But you just never know what else you're going to get. If you have a program like ad-aware that you can run after you download it then you should be ok. When I downloaded off of that site I didn't have ad-aware or any other ad removal programs so that could have been my problem. But I'm still always skeptical of downloading anything like this now even though I have a few ad removal programs.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

I know other people have used that site and it's been just fine for them. I had some major spyware attached to the files I downloaded from this site and it screwed up my computer. :tsk: So I guess I'd just say beware if you're going to download something off of here. You just never know what other goodies it's going to come with :mad:

GET OUT!!! That would explain the recent influx of demonic spyware on my computer!!!!! :mad: This makes me mad because I downloaded it for a class I am taking- the professor recommended it! I can't believe tucows is such shite!! :rant:

I'm sorry for recommending it; I hope no one else's computer got infected. I downloaded it probably 2-3 weeks ago and spent about 3 days last week cleaning out the spyware. It's still not all gone, and this is a brand new computer. :mad:

Edge (and Brian May) at the dinner before the 46664 concert....there was a little girl waiting at the end of the steps and Edge bent over and gave her a hug :cute:
46664concertEdgehug.gif

Back
Top Bottom