May 21, Madison Square Garden in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a pair of GAs for May 18 in NJ if anyone would want to work something out for 5/21 seats :D

I dont think I can make the UF show as much as I want to.

I think I'm flying in Sat. morning, hotels are real expensive in manhattan and I want to limit it to one night.

But if there is some kind of meetup before the gig for non-GAers, I'll be there. :wink:

http://secure.etstours.com/Tickets/...D=329&EventID=2754&PackageType=NO#FindPackage

that's the link for the ETS pre-show party... at an "undisclosed location." The Unforgettable Fire will be playing a set at the ETS pre-show party. It's 39.99 to get into the party.

also, UF is playing Flannery's the night before the MSG show... normal 10 dollar bar cover, show starting at 11... arrive early... flannery's is normaly packed for a normal show... for this one, expect them to cut people off eventually.

flannerysmsg.jpg

i'll be at flannery's on friday the 20th- man, it's gonna be PACKED that night!!!

will also be standing in line at the MSG box office all day on the 21st, trying to get a ticket into the building... ;):rockon:

ok, according to someone on the U2 NYC list, the performance will be TAPED from one of their concerts. too bad- i would've loved to have seen "rock and roll stop the traffic". ;)

see you all at flannery's the night of 5/20, and at MSG on 5/21! *fingers crossed that i'll score a ticket somehow...*

*Ally* said:
ok, according to someone on the U2 NYC list, the performance will be TAPED from one of their concerts. too bad- i would've loved to have seen "rock and roll stop the traffic". ;)

see you all at flannery's the night of 5/20, and at MSG on 5/21! *fingers crossed that i'll score a ticket somehow...*

no no no... that report was just some guy asking a question.

the report from the two seperate people that were watching good morning america today is that u2 would be taking part in the summer concert series at bryant park.

not a pre-taped recording. live live live live

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the report from the two seperate people that were watching good morning america today is that u2 would be taking part in the summer concert series at bryant park.

feck!!! if this is true, i will :combust: man, that's gonna be an EARLY morning- but anything for U2! will def be taking a nap before the flan's show that night... ;)

keep us posted, headache, on any more details you hear!!

yea it looks like i was wrong... it is a pre-recorded tape.

but they'll still be in town on that day... so anything can happen. :shrug: who knows...

anyhooo... on to other things.

Let's get a mailing list started for everyone who's going to be in town for the show... post your e-mails here and i'll send out information re: meeting places, when everyone's getting in, night before gatherings, day of, etc. etc.

nothing set in stone after the concert as of now... that's why i'm trying to get a mailing list together to try and figure something out..

cool....just let me know. heres my info:

email: RademR@hotmail.com
aIM: BrewedInHolland

I figure if we all party it up after the show, I can hop on the first flight out sunday morning and save myself a hotel room.

don't feel like stayin with family in the bronx.

:ohmy: :eek: really Headache? :hyper:

I mean...i don't want to get up my hopes TOO high!

I couldn't get a tix through my friends [-who lend me the money, i pay back later], they didn't get either. I'm the :grumpy: :scream: :scream: about it. I just asked my sib again....her conracts if they couldn't get them in a easy way, were't going to bother - they're more Springsteen fans way first.

I'll finally have about 76 -80 by next week or the week just before 5/21. THEN i'll do some very hard work to get one...any thing inside the arena! at this point! I managed 3 hrs before the first post 9-11 show, but i had more money available then {120] to spend . :sigh:

should i look at / log in at this NYC/u2 site, headache? I might have looked at it some yrs back, but not anymore reccently than that.

OH feck i jumped the gun too soon....i just saw your later post :mad: .:sad:

Last edited:
Hello every1. Just scored a pair of awesome lower-level tickets to the show. Just need to find a hot date to take now, lol!

Add me to the mailing list?
crasch32[at]yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom