Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station

U2@NYC said:

Is it any good? What are they playing?

(only good thing about being in the office on a Sunday is that I can basically blast whatever I want through my speakers :up: )

They were teasing us before the show (or perhaps it was the fact that no one here understands Portugese :wink: ), leading us to believe that the show may be broadcast.

At the very beginning, we heard a few secs of Vertigo while they talked to someone on air there, then since then, it's been nothing but A/C radio. :|

U2Man said:

robbie_williams.jpg

:rockon:

:D

U2Girl1978 said:
I like that video where Robbie is peeling off his muscles and goes down to his bones. I forget the name of it... :lol:

Rock DJ :giggle: Great vid, even if it creeps me the hell out once he gets down to peeling off skin etc ;)

Lila64 said:
scroll up riderka

any live photos coming kelly? :hyper:
can't wait to see him dancing with his cardboard cutout...if he kisses it i might get freaked out, though :yikes:

on second thought...could be hot :hmm:

U2@NYC, that pic has horrified me.

zwervers2 said:

21st of june 2009 if hystory repeats itself...

:wink:

don;t know really...we have so much material and it's problably going to be a 22 song record...double album so to speak...I hope we can finish it soon because I'm getting literaly ill with the delay when we have some potential to do something with it...I KNOW there are people who like our musci and it's about ime to do something...the incident might be an indication that I have to do something:wink:

I love this setlist party,, Completely off topic :up: The lurkers are going :scratch:

Hey man,, Dont let this chance pass you by. Your incident is the clearest sign you will ever get that you need to get the shit back on track... I am not even trying to boost your ego when i say that the song you send me was great. Use whatever chance you get to make you dream happen... What else is there to do?? Why should we sit on our ass if we have the potential to realise our dreams?... If you want it then get it.,,,

What i heard is enough for me to say that you have a great shot at making it happen :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom