Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yimou said:
Hamdog =
vomit-smiley-024.gif

:lmao:

ok, other than the dominatrix smiley, that's the best yet! i like how the one get thrown up on stops smiling! :lmao:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

zwervers2 said:

hahaha lol....

no not really...we are not ready yet...

I wish we could...should be ready next year..

I really think (or hope at least )we could blow away some people on a free festival..

The band never played live before ?,, Man, i gotta say that i really love the song you sent me. Its my kind of music and i really look forward to a full album :up:

Lila64 said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Why couldn't they at least shake it up for the last concert of the leg? I really hope they play different tunes on the third leg. :|

bonoishot said:

what a great idea VP

:wink:

we can have our own pleban commune :drool:
ok, a commune but not in the hippy sense. since it would be a Pleba commune it would have to have plenty of electricity...so we could plug in blow dryers and curling irons. and instead of birkenstocks and cut-off jeans i'd like to wear a chiffon robe, feather boa, and those little slip-on shoes with feathers on them :yes:

and could we have some cabana boys running around to bring us martinis???

damn, this is sounding like a *very* good idea.

ruffian said:

ok, a commune but not in the hippy sense. since it would be a Pleba commune it would have to have plenty of electricity...so we could plug in blow dryers and curling irons. and instead of birkenstocks and cut-off jeans i'd like to wear a chiffon robe, feather boa, and those little slip-on shoes with feathers on them :yes:

Scantily clad cabana boys. :drool:

yimou said:

The band never played live before ?,, Man, i gotta say that i really love the song you sent me. Its my kind of music and i really look forward to a full album :up:

no we never played played these songs live...this new song is going to rule...stupid to say about yourself but I LOVE this new song!!! was taking a shower and I had this melody....

the whole album will be filled by these sort of moody stuff..:wink:

Diane L said:
That article on the hamdog said they also serve bacon cheeseburgers with Krispy Kreme doughnuts as the bun. :yikes:

i ate a fried twinkie in las vegas last year. it was a dare and there might have been some drink involved :reject:

Lila64 said:
One site says Miss Sarajevo, the other says RTSS :confused:

Could be one site just guessed nothing would change and went with Miss Sarajevo but they actually played RTSS?

ruffian said:

wait doesn't every girl have a pair of these?
V244048.jpg

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom