July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 6 (PLEBA warning)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm coming to Montreal 2. **COUGH**

And, may as well do Montreal 1 as well. That's still pending, but I don't imagine me not having that answer by Sunday at the latest.

OMG.

I have an addiction............ and the only cure is.... more Edge, apparently.

i think you need to go to Moncton, too. Need a ticket? Cause I've got one for you :wink:

EdgeFest said:

And, may as well do Montreal 1 as well. That's still pending, but I don't imagine me not having that answer by Sunday at the latest.

OMG.

:rockon:

EdgeFest, you will be at all of my shows!:hyper:

I can't wait to meet you!:shifty:

OMG.

:mac: Welcome to the group. The first step is admitting you have an addiction.

:shifty: The second is feeding off as many live shows as you can afford. This is one addiction that should NOT be cured.

i think you need to go to Moncton, too. Need a ticket? Cause I've got one for you :wink:

No damn way I can go to Moncton. Flight from Regina-Moncton never gets any cheaper than about $700. NOT!

I'll just have come home from my month long opus on July 24 so I can't do it.

I do, however, need a Montreal 1 ticket now........
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, I just... get this... WENT ON TO TICKETMASTER and bought a GA for Montreal 1. I'm laughing at how easy that was!

My Montreal 2 is in the mail.

EASY BUTTON!

This thread is long and I've tried to catch up (a lot of giggles on the way) but a couple quick Q's.

Anyone else staying downtown?

Also, is there a get-together for Thursday night?

~EF

We are staying close to the Hippodrome, and there has been talk of a Thursday night get together, but no plans have been made for it yet. Many of us are arriving Wednesday, and doing some sightseeing Thursday.

Will stay in touch! I'm staying downtown as I just decided on this show on the weekend but will be in around noon on the Thursday.

Anyone else flying Porter to Toronto on Sunday at 10am?

Me either!:wink: I have enough to worry about!:lol: However, I am sure we well do plenty of celebrating all week long! :shifty:

Edgefest, many of us are taking the train between Montreal and Toronto on Sunday.

:shifty:My good time starts the moment I meet all of you. It is like a week long get together. Partying with plebans FTMFW!!!!:shifty:

i'm sure i read it somewhere else, but 2010 friday night tix are only valid for 2011 friday night and the same for saturday (right??).

thx - can't wait to see everyone in about 10 weeks!

i'm sure i read it somewhere else, but 2010 friday night tix are only valid for 2011 friday night and the same for saturday (right??).

thx - can't wait to see everyone in about 10 weeks!

Yes, that is right! :D

daygloeyes2 said:
Still not sure how I'm getting to Montreal. Bus is looking like the best(aka cheapest :wink: ) option. But I will be there!

Yeah you will.

Because I'd kidnap you and bring you there. Even though i'm flying in...I'd kidnap you...from the AIR.

Yeah. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom