July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Dublin Discussion Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow did you really think the Friday in Croke park was that bad? awfull? I had decent seats, sure the sound was fairly muddy and you couldnt understand much of what Bono was talking, but I thought the band were great!

Yep, I think awful is the right word there! A band of U2's calibre and experience should not have sound issues, especially when they've played so many different international stadia.

Yep, I think awful is the right word there! A band of U2's calibre and experience should not have sound issues, especially when they've played so many different international stadia.

Well I guess this is good news for me, It was my first U2 gig, and I wasnt as blown away as I thought I should have been, great setlist tho, I hope they get the sound right for the first night in Dublin on the 360 tour :hyper:,

I agree Saturday was much better!

Croke Park Dublin - July

Anyone travelling to Dublin in July to see the lads? I have just booked a deadly hostel thats 5 minutes from Croke park and its only E15pp per night! Its basic enought but really nice and friendly staff and they told me the atmosphere during the gigs will be brilliant. Its called The Dublin Hostel - dublinhostel@hotmail.com or phone 00 353 1 878 1057. Cant wait for July - see you there!!

I'm taking it one day at a time. I want it to be tomorrow that I leave, but I'm trying very hard to be patient

if we left tomorrow, I wouldn't be ready. Still saving $$$$$$$

when it comes to 30 day countdown to first show, I will open new thread called "Croke Cranks--serious inquires only"

Whatever anyone thinks, we need each other to have a fully successful venue adventure.

I was there that night and it sounded fine to me (although I was in the GC)- it was raining on and off that night which may not have helped- sometimes the acoustics of these places aren't very good- the new Wembley has been purpose built with concerts in mind

59 days till I leave :hyper: It's starting to get there. A girl I work with is planning a white water rafting trip on the 26th. I'm trying to talk her into changing it for the following Sunday so I can go.

I bought a couple of Dublin 3 GAs from gvox a few weeks ago, and received them from him but he's in Canada.

Has anyone in the US received their Dublin 3 tickets yet? I have the 1st two shows but still don't have the 3rd and I'm getting worried.

Has anyone in the US received their Dublin 3 tickets yet? I have the 1st two shows but still don't have the 3rd and I'm getting worried.

My friend still has not recieved our Dublin 2 tickets..ticketmaster says they are being shipped in the next 2-3 weeks :crack:

I'm still waiting for our Dublin1 and Dublin3 tickets. I'm emailing them again tomorrow since its been two weeks since they got back to me....

I bought Dublin 3 tickets, and I received them a month ago. But it seems that there are other people who have not received their tickets yet. I don't know how they ship these things... maybe by sections of the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom