July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Dublin Discussion Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it as I have been to a lot more places already than most people will ever go too

The weather in the Northeastern part of the US is shite right now too. Today is the 5th day in a row it has rained. We can have sun and then I'll send them vibes for sun in July

Just because you don't see it, dosn't mean it's not shining. You know that. Actually right now there's over a billion billion suns in the known universe shining.

that's 1000000000000000000 suns. SCIENTIFIC FACT

Pretty Cool, eh?

:shrug: But what do we gain by knowing that the suns are shining when it's obstructed by clouds and rain? Still shitty weather imo.

:shrug: But what do we gain by knowing that the suns are shining when it's obstructed by clouds and rain? Still shitty weather imo.

A broader perspective. Rain and clouds is not "shitty", only if you wish to see it in such narrow light. But without the rain, how do we get the flowers? The trees? The lakes and rivers?

Your "shitty weather" is opportunity.

A broader perspective. Rain and clouds is not "shitty", only if you wish to see it in such narrow light. But without the rain, how do we get the flowers? The trees? The lakes and rivers?

The weather is depressing when it's like that everyday, like when it rains for the entire summer and you forget that the sky is blue not grey

Where do you live?

When you live in Ireland, UK or Holland, such weather is shitty. Because it's like that about 300+ days a year. Ofcourse rain is necessary for the plants and it's the reason it's so green here, but still, too much is no fun and rain ruins a lot of plans.

May be opportunity, but it doesn't make it less shitty.

It is finally sunny here. Yesterday is the first time since last Saturday that the sun has come out. I guess living in Ireland they get used to not having a lot of sun

It rained here so much that when the sun finally came out on Friday it gave me and a bunch of my co-workers migranes. Weird

Where do you live?

When you live in Ireland, UK or Holland, such weather is shitty. Because it's like that about 300+ days a year. Ofcourse rain is necessary for the plants and it's the reason it's so green here, but still, too much is no fun and rain ruins a lot of plans.

May be opportunity, but it doesn't make it less shitty.

I'm from Alaska, we got total darkness for weeks every winter.

Keep you negative views on the rain, they'll get you closer to happiness.

I'm dismissing your argument due to bias. The rain is less shitty when it's opportunity. And if it bothered you so, just MOVE!

Thank you, come again.:applaud:

Uh, I've the right to have this view, thank you very much.

Why would I want to move if just the weather's bad?

It's not all black and white dude, get some colour in your life. :huh:

There was never an argument on my side. I was just complaining about the weather and you argued about that. :|

Either way, it seems that I am not at place in this thread because everything ends up in an argument with you. Fine.

Went to TicketMaster (Ireland) and for the heck of it asked for 1 GA ticket and...BINGO! I just bought it (I am in the USA). Come on people! If you are looking for Dublin #3 tickets, GO NOW! I just gone one GA easily!

I wonder why? I thought this show was sold out.

It's the barometric pressure in the air. I can give you a weather report by how much my face hurts. :lol:
I'll bring my meds w/me to Ireland. Since it rains often enough, I wonder if allergies will be much of an issue?

I'm going to bring my allergy medicine just in case they start to bother me. I rather be safe than have to go and buy medicine I have never taken before.

Went to TicketMaster (Ireland) and for the heck of it asked for 1 GA ticket and...BINGO! I just bought it (I am in the USA). Come on people! If you are looking for Dublin #3 tickets, GO NOW! I just gone one GA easily!

I wonder why? I thought this show was sold out.

Maybe they released more tickets. The last time I checked u2.com the link for ticketmasterie was still there. It didn't say sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom