July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Dublin Discussion Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you, But I have a friend from Ireland, maybe he spoke of it when we were in Korea.

It's high octane for me until we get to July. We have the BEST concert venue by this band as far as I'm concerned, but I'm trying to land some other tickets. But Scalpers are CRAZY!!!!! in asking price at least.

I'm looking for 2 tickets for Chicago opening night for my mother and fathers anniversary.

And I'm looking for 3 tickets to North Carolina, to bring my sisters to see U2.

A little hectic, but I'm bearing with it hoping for the best.

I have shocking news too, ready?

What I said is true, we're all DEAD in 50-70 years if we're lucky to live that long. SO like I said, you can bitch and moan (and I NEVER said Northside Locals couldn't) OR you could live and smile at everything. Be warned though, if you keep such an attitude as being grumpy, happiness will be hard to find.

And U2 is not on a pedestol, U2's fans ARE! There's over 80,000 of us each night, That's something to put up on a pedestol, last I checked, #'s count.

That argument is pretty much bullshit. We're dead soon so we should now be selfish and only care for ourselves?
I don't smile at anything, fuck no. I'd die MUCH sooner if that were the case. You can't just smile at anything and go around live your life. You'd be lying to yourself about being happy all the time.
I am very happy right now, WITH my grumpyness. If I can't bitch and moan every once in a while, then what's the purpose of having those emotions anyway?

It's a pedestal. And why should U2 FANS be on it? We're all just people mate. Don't think so high of us all, we're just people. That there's a bunch of whacko's paying that much to listen to U2, fine, but the Irish people put up with us. THAT is something to put on a pedestal, NOT us.

That argument is pretty much bullshit. We're dead soon so we should now be selfish and only care for ourselves?
I don't smile at anything, fuck no. I'd die MUCH sooner if that were the case. You can't just smile at anything and go around live your life. You'd be lying to yourself about being happy all the time.
I am very happy right now, WITH my grumpyness. If I can't bitch and moan every once in a while, then what's the purpose of having those emotions anyway?

It's a pedestal. And why should U2 FANS be on it? We're all just people mate. Don't think so high of us all, we're just people. That there's a bunch of whacko's paying that much to listen to U2, fine, but the Irish people put up with us. THAT is something to put on a pedestal, NOT us.

:scratch::scratch::scratch:

?

Perhaps we have those emotions trough evolution so we know when to exit a situation or place we don't care for so our stress maintains and we can stay healthy.

And yes the fans should be raised up. and I NEVER said JUST U2 fans, If Nickelback performed in my backyard and 100,000 showed up. I would smile (partially because I didn't know they had that many fans). And that smile would not be a lie, AUTHENTIC BABE!! When 90000 people anywhere in the world for any situation composed of any background gather, they deserve to be lifted up. It becomes something of a movement.

and "we're just people, don't think so highly" ??????????? Throughout this universe so far, we havn't come across anything or anyone like us, this UNIVERSE IS BIG!!!!. We've managed to land on the moon, we've thrown satelittes into orbit, we've figured out quite a bit of the laws of the universe. Just people? really, think again...We have our flaws, but God Damn, look how amazing we are.

I am the master of all things great and small!!1

I just bought my mother and father GAs for Chicago for their anniversary that's on the same day.

And I bought my sisters $55 seats for Carter Finley NC.

no one in my family has ever seen U2 live. This is going to be a good summer/fall.

What is it?

It's Nash's Red Lemonade, it's a soft drink/mixer only made in Ireland and while it's officially supposed to be lemony flavored it really isn't, mixed with Jameson's whiskey over ice.

It sounds nasty I know, especially since I never drink whiskey otherwise, but the first time I was in Ireland some Irish guy was giving me a hassle about what I was drinking and bought me a "real Irish drink"....after much convincing I tried it and was convinced. :up:

It's Nash's Red Lemonade, it's a soft drink/mixer only made in Ireland and while it's officially supposed to be lemony flavored it really isn't, mixed with Jameson's whiskey over ice.

It sounds nasty I know, especially since I never drink whiskey otherwise, but the first time I was in Ireland some Irish guy was giving me a hassle about what I was drinking and bought me a "real Irish drink"....after much convincing I tried it and was convinced. :up:

Well I am convinced. I need to try this one.

We're going to need pschiatric help after all of this

laura, can you describe what they look like?

haha, they are life size inflatable Larry Mullen blow up dolls with the serial code on his butt to scan at the gate.

We're going to need pschiatric help after all of this

laura, can you describe what they look like?

haha, they are life size inflatable Larry Mullen blow up dolls with the serial code on his butt to scan at the gate.

seriously dude, give it a rest will ya.. :huh: it's a honest question that could do without your supposed sense of humor or crappy sarcasm.

Spoiler Alert

I dont want to ruin the surprise, but they are quite different from the regular ticketmaster ticket, both in size and colors, there is a ticketmaster hologram on them- much nicer than regular ickets, they would be frame worthy after the show if you are into saving tickets (im not- but these are cool)

Thanks. I want to save mine especially the 25th because it is my birthday and it is special for me. That is why I wanted to know what they look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom