It's Official #Pengie Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meggy, you should have black and white for your wedding colors, to go along with the pengie theme :sexywink:

ABEL said:
meggy, you should have black and white for your wedding colors, to go along with the pengie theme :sexywink:

Excellent idea!! And the men should have their inseams sewn together so they can all do that penguine waddle!

My birthday (Sept 14) is Cream-filled Donut Day. One also celebrates the Triumph of the Holy Cross on this day. Somebody needs to coordinate these things better.

meggy, I found these loverly black and white bridesmaid dresses...

95438.jpg

metrofashion-formal_1723_5190347

the next two aren't shown in black and white, but they come in black and white...
JES-24711-03.jpg

JES-24693PB-03.jpg

:shrug:

Oooh, I like those dresses, especially the second one. I might even make it my wedding dress! :eek: We're going to be as cheap and non-traditional as possible. I doubt I'll even wear a white wedding dress because I'd like to have something more fun. :) Maybe one with pengies on it. ;)

Look at this cake topper. I love how the pengies are like "YAY! We're getting married!"
wctpenguine.jpg

I don't know what started it, really!! I'm obsessed with ALL animals, and collect stuffed animals and animal print stuff to an unacceptable extent :reject: (I always GOT stuffed animals as gifts from my friends in college), so I already had several penguins to begin with. A couple of years ago, two friends of mine who were interning in DC and I went to a reception on the Hill for Jack Hanna and he'd brought a penguin and it was SO cute -- it was waddling around with it's little wobbly pengie head.... :cute: :heart: . They gave out free stuffed animals at the reception, so all three of us got penguins (and I took a zebra and rhino too :shifty: ), and we all named them Trainor after this guy that we knew that we teased all the time. When I'd moved to DC, I'd only brought one stuffed animal, a penguin, from home (and had the rest put into storage), so since I now had two penguins, they just kept piling up and I started collecting penguin everything. :huh:

Where did you see a live one?

Those are so cute :heart:

I want this room:

meh. sorry. geocities.

*blows entire savings on pengie merchandise

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom