It Might Get Loud LA Screening June 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought there'd be no doubt it would sell out, especially in Los Angeles. Just concerned about getting in line/seats. I can't recall how many seats the venue holds...

Old enough/yes/right here :sexywink:

I think Maddy and I may go into Westwood earlier, to walk around and browse, get our tickets, etc. She's never been, and I haven't been in AGES. And then we could possibly avoid traffic by coming in earlier :shrug:

Thought I would post all the reminders about the screening from the festival:

- Passholders and ticket holders must be seated 15 minutes prior to event/screening time. After this time, remaining seats may be sold. No entry will be permitted 15 minutes after the start of any screening.

- Pick Up Your Tickets Early - Avoid the long lines at the theater Will Call desks by picking up your online or phone order tickets in advance at the Festival Ticket Office (see location and hours below).

The Festival Ticket Center is located at:
1038 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90024

Hours of Operation:
June 12 - June 18 - 10 am to 7 pm
June 19 - June 27 - 10 am to 9 pm
June 28 - 10 am to 7pm

- If you're unable to pick up your tickets in advance, you can pick them up at the location of your first screening. Please check the schedule as hours of operation vary for each venue.

- To pick-up your order, you must bring the credit-card used for the purchase and photo ID. Orders can only be released to the cardholder.

- Tickets and passes are non-refundable and not exchangeable.

And here's a map of Westwood with all the theaters and parking structures.

EdgeIMGL2.jpg

Hey everyone!!

My bff Kim, ("Edgeypooh" on interference) bought tix for Friday, and now we can't go, and are going Monday afternoon instead. Anyway, she has ONE more left for face $12.00. If anyone needs a ticket please PM either me or her, and we will have our friend meet you before the show to give you the ticket!

And here's the link to her post about this....

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/the-edge-in-a-new-movie-188927-8.html#post6189652

Thanks!
Melissa:wave:

:drool: :combust: :drool:

And Jimmy Page & Jack White were there too :drool: A few pics will follow.. Apparently The Edge is off rehearsing for a tour in Barcelona or something :wink:

:drool: :love: movie was AWESOME!!!! I recommend it to everyone! I love that it wasn't just some basic documentary about how they each play guitar, but more of a look into their lives and how they create the music (plus some humor, too). :up: :up:

and so here are some pictures! :D (sorry some of them are horribly bad- the lighting wasn't great and my camera isn't pro :wink: I tried to fix the lighting on some of them, but as you can tell....that didn't work too well either)

up in the balcony before the movie started (from right to left) RedRocksU2, FitzChivalry, dsmith, redkat, BonosLil'Pal, & Lila64 up on top
IMG_4229.jpg

here are all the pics of Jimmy Page & Jack White up in the front answering questions with the director, producer, editor, etc.
IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom