Interference Random Movie Talk Episode IX: Fievel Goes Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW, the Music Box is showing Jaws (and The Muppet Movie, in theatre two!), for tomorrow's midnight screening. If you're not there to see an audience actively lose its shit over a movie now in excess of thirty years old, you don't know what's good for you. They're also showing that The Shark Is Still Working documentary, a few times. Thought you'd do well by knowing of this.

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

NSW, the Music Box is showing Jaws (and The Muppet Movie, in theatre two!), for tomorrow's midnight screening. If you're not there to see an audience actively lose its shit over a movie now in excess of thirty years old, you don't know what's good for you. They're also showing that The Shark Is Still Working documentary, a few times. Thought you'd do well by knowing of this.

:up:

Somehow I believe, Ken, that the balance shall tip in the favor of culture, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw opposite... a dwarf.

I'd just like to point that that the festival crowds are generally digging Herzog's Bad Lieutenant quite a bit.

My soul is still dancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom