I went off on some of my coworkers today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I did. At lunch. I'm so sick of the whining and bitching and second guessing that I just lost it. Now some of them may not speak to me for a few days. I'm not there tomorrow because I have an all day meeting off campus, so that may help cool things down.

:reject:

There was a newspaper article a few months ago entitled 'Working with Idiots Can Kill You". We cut it out and stuck it on the Risk Managers door as we consider it to be a serious risk management/safety issue. Needless to say the said idiots didnt get the joke. :|

Found it on the net:
http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/~cslui/JOKE/idiots.html

It was published in a Safety & Health Journal too so I believe its a serious study.

Last edited:
Sometimes you've just gotta get it off your chest Martha...I don't really see you as someone who flies off the handle for no reason so I'm sure they were probably asking for it.

But its probably a good thing that you're not there tomorrow! :laugh: :uhoh:

Hopefully, they will reflect on their own whining and bitching. Sometimes we need to get out of our own sorry little worlds. They will thank you one day.

I'm sure they deserved it. I'm sure that it was long overdue even. In fact, it's about friggin time. :up:

We all deserve it sometimes...

I have already forwarded that study to my work email.

I especially like the part that reads 'stupid co-workers can also double or triple someone's work load...'

Well, one of the four was barely civil to me today, mostly the silent treatment. Another was cordial, and we discussed professional responsiblities that weren't related to what I yelled about Thursday. Another doesn't work till Wednesday. The fourth, one I barely yelled at, I didn't see most of the day.

The mood in general was less complainy, though.

I wish I had the courage to go off on some of the people I work with :up:

The thing is, if I did, I would be bound to end up telling my boss that I think she's a sneering bitch beast from hell :angry:

And then I would lose my job :down:

Although the way I've been feeling about my job recently, that might not be a bad thing :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom