Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
am4360-1.gif

Speaking of which, I just watched her appearance on Letterman this week. She's one hell of a charmer. Then again I am a sucker for British accents.

addstiki13.jpg

Apparently in a recent interview she revealed that she's attending Columbia University next year. I gotta say that probably wasn't the wisest decision to put that out in the open. Do you know how many Harry Potter freaks/horny dudes will be camping out outside of Columbia classrooms and auditoriums to stalk her? Hell, I might get a plane ticket to New York myself.

addstiki13.jpg

Apparently in a recent interview she revealed that she's attending Columbia University next year. I gotta say that probably wasn't the wisest decision to put that out in the open. Do you know how many Harry Potter freaks/horny dudes will be camping out outside of Columbia classrooms and auditoriums to stalk her? Hell, I might get a plane ticket to New York myself.

James Franco goes there, too, apparently, so it's Dreamboat Central.

I spent a good portion of my evening opining on the hotness of Emma Watson.

THE WAT!

13.jpg

I wouldn't mind cutting her like a buffalo, if you get my meaning.

And I'd very much get a kick out of it if you assholes ranked the five girls. In the second picture, from left to right, their names are Cheryl, Nicola, Nadine, Sarah, and Kimberley. Here's my ranking:

1. Cheryl
2. Nicola
3. Kimberley
4. Nadine
5. Sarah

I'd actually rank them like GAF does, only I'd switch Sarah and Kimberley. The second photo isn't a good one of Nicola, but the top one... yowza.

Deal with it:

3513168232_1ee3b1e47c.jpg

evu_alison_mosshart_02.jpg

AlisonMosshart.jpg

kills01.jpg

48.jpg

Nadine, the blonde one and KIm from Girls Aloud are amazing

Cheryl is a dirty, racist chav
She must have got AIDS off Cashley as well

One more Mosshart for the road:

406702646_l.jpg

I wouldn't mind sticking my Planter's Punch in her Mai Tai, if you get my meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom