Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to stay a good distance away from anyone with the hots for Laz.

This makes sense, and thank you for echoing my thoughts regarding his stupid fucking hat.

You're gonna move to LA, sooner than later, and you and Laz are going to see movies together and concerts together and maybe take in a show at the Pantages and perhaps frolic a bit.

Awesome. I can't wait to hang out with all those scrappily-bearded LA hipsters with their fedoras and plaid collared shirts. I bet a few of them will even bring acoustic guitars with them.

2819682468_d9743d4b75.jpg

Alison Mosshart :heart:

I have to say....she is not really my "type", she's more Impy and Laz's type....and if she were 10 years younger, GAF's type....but, I still find her sexy as fuck. There's just something about her.

Maddie's kind of the Elaine of our clique Click.

Blanchett - yes
Norah - sometimes. I like the short hair on her.
Cloverfield - Lizzy Caplan was in it, so I'm going with yes.
Bunny House [sic] - Kat Dennings alone makes this a huge yes, but they throw Emma Stone in there for good measure. Shazam

Anna Faris is kind of good-looking, no?

And I know you're all over Rumer Willis.

Don't forget Drum Circle Saturdays!

They can get matching dreads the next day.

I thought Mischa was one of the hottest things goin about 5 or 6 years ago. Lovely girl. But she disappeared from the scene pretty quickly. And I guess she's a bit of a mess right now and recently checked herself into a mental institution or something. Hoping she gets her head on straight and her shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom