Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, let's move on. This is a setlist party, not a discussion on the setlist.

I'm done, but what is the point of a set list party BUT to discuss the set list. It's perfectly ok to discuss it the rest of the time as long as it's positive discussion? Because this whole thread is one giant discussion of the set list.

But, that's the end, won't say another word about it.

Yes, but I'm listening on my BB. It's the u2tour.de Mikes link.

I have Gerade Keine sendung. Aka no transmission.

NVM there it is again

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo

This is a serious spoiler:

According to the printed setlist, there is just one addition to the setlist: Ultra Violet is listed in the set after Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. Otherwise, the setlist is unchanged from the first Horsens gig.

http://www.u2gigs.com/article686.html

Then something needs to be done about that. But it's no use if the people complaining aren't using the thread.

The setlist party isn't supposed to be for complaining. It's supposed to be celebrating another new concert and a live update of the setlist. Sure it's fine to say you don't like a song or the static setlist, but only coming in here to bitch? That's not what this thread is for.

I'm pretty much with ya.....

OR IF you are going to complain

make it SHORT & WITTY :wink:

how bout that as a compromise:lol:

How can so many talk through miss sarajevo - its one of the most beautiful songs and there they go in the audience wittering on about some shit (unless you're at the front).

Then something needs to be done about that. But it's no use if the people complaining aren't using the thread.

The setlist party isn't supposed to be for complaining. It's supposed to be celebrating another new concert and a live update of the setlist. Sure it's fine to say you don't like a song or the static setlist, but only coming in here to bitch? That's not what this thread is for.

Who said I wrote that just to bitch?!?!?!?!?! Now I'm starting to get really angry with you! I wrote that because this is a SETLIST party. We discuss the setlist here don't we? And only because I have less posts than you, it doesn't mean I don't have the right to post what I think here! :angry:

OK holy fuck.

That change is EXACTLY what people have been asking for in the threads here. If it happens that really shows that there has to be someone on the forums here connected to the band. This is the umpteenth time this happened.

I hope they'll do it! :fuckyeah:

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / Many Rivers To Cross(Snippet)
9. Glastonbury
10. In A Little While
11. Miss Sarajevo
12. COBL

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom