Horsens II setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn on the Vertigo tour we used to have feeds that lasted through the entire concert. What ever happened to that? They were pretty bad quality but at least you could tell the songs and make out the music, and you got an entire setlist live as it happened.

they are friggin amazing I tell ya. I am a so cal native (born and raised in the LA area) and it just kills me over here on the east coast to not to have a In-n-Out near me.. There is NOTHING even close to it here. So all the west coasters (cali) who post pics of them and the new location going up in No. Cal (ahem, Sicy...) are just torturing me on a daily basis almost.

lol they are torturing me too:),lol

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots

AUdio back on :)

could we have missed a song inbetween nyd and boots?

I could have sworn on the Vertigo tour we used to have feeds that lasted through the entire concert. What ever happened to that? They were pretty bad quality but at least you could tell the songs and make out the music, and you got an entire setlist live as it happened.

I think because more people use smartphones now, it can really put a strain on the networks. I know I have issues getting signal at large events.

This is going to seem so old school by the time of the next tour when I hope we will have continuous feeds competing in their sonic glory.

Notes to self:
1 - don't piss off Lila
2 - if you think about pissing off Lila, see Note #1

:yikes:

lnr206.gif

No audio here :sad:

Tonight’s Setlist

Intro/space oddity
1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun(Snippet) / Singing in the rain(Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent

Pretty much a given. After this it'll be a random order of the same songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom