Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2forlife said:
:hmm: Oh that's right. Oh well, I'll just have a cocktail for everyone then :lol:

The next morning when you are hung over you can have a cup of coffe for Adam:giggle:

BTW- you gals are going to be some hot babes if you keep up with these exercising and aerobics...I was doing such a good job...:shifty:
*stuffs Resse Cup in mouth*

Carmelu2fan said:

The next morning when you are hung over you can have a cup of coffe for Adam:giggle:

BTW- you gals are going to be some hot babes if you keep up with these exercising and aerobics...I was doing such a good job...:shifty:
*stuffs Resse Cup in mouth*

Sadly, this routine is nothing really new for me... :angry: I could eat nothing but bunny food and work out like that and not be much different looking... I am just not ever gonna be skinny... :shrug:

Miroslava said:
When did you start drinking? :lol:

Oh this tour has been a bad influence :tsk:
This tour, and people on this tour, have been a very, very band influences indeed :tsk: You know who you are :shifty:

I'm just going to make sure I really, really enjoy myself that night. My enjoyment of a few (oh who am I kidding, A LOT) cocktails, just like my 30th birthday, will happen only once. :lol:

Then, I get to go to work the next day :happy: Anyone here has ever flown, on a plane, hungover? I heard it's not fun.

u2forlife said:
Anyone here has ever flown, on a plane, hungover? I heard it's not fun.

Yes. I flew from Belfast to London with the hugest hangover. I lived in Belfast for a year, and since it was my last night there, my friends took me out to a pub to say goodbye. I was so trashed the next day. That flight was brutal. Just brutal. :sick:

ETA: It did not help that there was a ton of turbulence...

u2forlife said:
Anyone here has ever flown, on a plane, hungover? I heard it's not fun.

Once... it SUCKED :crack:

Madrid to Bilbao 4 years ago or so... Was asleep before the plane took off and woke up upon landing...

Earlier that morning, I woke up in the bathroom floor while my friend Mike hogged my bed :angry:

WORST.DRINKING.EPISODE.EVER.

Nothing like it before, nothing like it since.

worst cab drive ever to the airport too. :sick:

ETA: Woke up so late that I didnt even have a chance to shower before heading to the airport either... grossness :yuck:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

Sadly, this routine is nothing really new for me... :angry: I could eat nothing but bunny food and work out like that and not be much different looking... I am just not ever gonna be skinny... :shrug:

You are not fat either.. though you where doing the workout to get energy so you would endure the GA run:giggle:

Besides you do not want to be skinny...the first thing that goes is your boobs...Then you will not have anything to hypnotize Bono with:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

You are not fat either.. though you where doing the workout to get energy so you would endure the GA run:giggle:

Besides you do not want to be skinny...the first thing that goes is your boobs...Then you will not have anything to hypnotize Bono with:wink:

:lol:

Not quite true, but thanks :hug:

And I repeat, I have no boobs! :lol: That Cleveland shirt apparently had some magic powers that made it seem like I do... :hmm:

Random

Adam in his drinking days
ZoobabyColor54.jpg

:drool: I love bright t-shirts and umbrella drinks

u2forlife said:

:hmm: Or do you just love Adam?

:yes: I guess you'll be having lots of umbrella drinks in Hawaii. But none in the GA line missy :madwife:
We need to be coherent by showtime :wink:

I will save happy hour untill after the show, as long as you promise me that if you have to blow chunks-it will be in the oppisite direction that I am standing.:madwife: I do not want my skank top ruined.

j/k:giggle:

BTW-I am a crazy cashew when it comes to Ads

Sometimes it is just lack of social skills and personal insecurities :shh:

Carmelu2fan said:
I will save happy hour untill after the show, as long as you promise me that if you have to blow chunks-it will be in the oppisite direction that I am standing.:madwife: I do not want my skank top ruined.

j/k:giggle:

BTW-I am a crazy cashew when it comes to Ads
:no: You don' t have to worry about me. My drinking will be confined to next Wednesday and possibly one night in Hawaii during our Interlander get-together.

It will be hot in Hawaii, so the sun beating down on us is enough to get me a little :der:

Carmelu2fan said:

Miro, that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen:love:

It is make out with your monitor sized too... I mean, if you do those sort of things :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom