Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part X

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2forlife said:
:wave:

Yeah, no news but we should hear something soon.

I am soooo hoping to hear something soon:scream:

I went to Wal-Mart and bought all the little mini's...

toothpaste
hand wipes
lotion
body spray
soap
deodorant
:crack:

Hey ThoraSEB :wave:

You are a trooper! Hanging out in the Hawaii thread even though your plans have changed :(

Jules, hope you feel better soon. After that bitter cold in Boston, I thought more people would have been on their deathbead afterwards. l: It was FREEZING. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy any ass-heat from Kevin. :( I guess that was reserved for only special people :sad: But we did have a, "Hey aren't you...?" moment. :cute:

I enjoy hanging out here - it makes me laugh. May as well hang out here with you guys.

You never know - something could happen, and it might be possible to go at the last minute. There's always hope! :)

that's the spirit Thora :hug:
crossfingers.gif

u2forlife said:
Hey ThoraSEB :wave:

You are a trooper! Hanging out in the Hawaii thread even though your plans have changed :(

Jules, hope you feel better soon. After that bitter cold in Boston, I thought more people would have been on their deathbead afterwards. l: It was FREEZING. Unfortunately, I didn't get to enjoy any ass-heat from Kevin. :( I guess that was reserved for only special people :sad: But we did have a, "Hey aren't you...?" moment. :cute:

I was great up until this point. Had my flu shot when it first came out. Now my head feels like it's going to explode and I have this hacking cough. Blah!

I'd request some ass-heat from Kevin but I don't think my boyfriend would really like that too much. :lol: :lmao:

Yes it was fun meeting everyone that came to Boston. :D

Carmelu2fan said:
I am soooo hoping to hear something soon:scream:
:lol: Soon, soon.

OT: Started working out with a personal trainer yesterday. He did do a good job, because my legs are killing me. For anyone here who are regulars at the gym, do you think it's worth it?

ThoraSEB, I do hope things change for you in the future so that you will be able to make it. :hug:

I've never worked out with a personal trainer as far as "workouts" go. You'll be surprised to hear this, but I am not very good at being told what to do :shh:

I do have my kickboxing guy, but when he tells me something I don't like, I actually get to punch him or the pads harder, so no worries there :lol:

*wonders if he will be bringing his headgear tonight*

I wear headgear when we spar and he doesn't so I pull my punches and the fucker doesn't. :angry: Well, I pull them MOST of the time :angel:

Jules what kind of kickboxing did you use to do? actual kickboxing with wraps, gloves, etc. or more like Taebo?

Last edited:
I worked with a trainer for about a month, just to get myself started, and now I'm back on my own again. It was great motivation to get things on the right track, but I much prefer working out on my own.

If you find it hard to be motivated by yourself, and can afford it, then definitely go for it!

Well as for my workouts, I try to do more cardio than weights.

Right now I am doing

1. About a mile and half jogging (which is about 13 minutes for me)
2. 10-15 minutes in the elliptical
3. 10-15 minutes on the bike
4. Weight machines. Mostly arms and legs. Do about 3-4 sets of 20 on each machine (about 6 or 7 machines) with quite a bit of weight.

But I'd kickbox everyday if Tom was available.

:lovespunchingthings: :drool:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I've never worked out with a personal training as far as "workouts" go. You'll be surprised to hear this, but I am not very good at being told what to do :shh:
Noooooooooo, really? :lol:

My overall fitness abilities aside, doing GA in a stadium is a great motivator. :lol: My GA sprint in Dublin didn't go so well :angry:

Great advice there ThoraSEB. :hmm: he is kinda cute and I do love the massage session after the workout. :hmm: Might have answered my own question.

:lol:

No :lol:

So why the wraps? :hmm: I mean, they do look cool :love:

I have a bag in my garage. :heart:

Carmelu2fan said:
:wave: Hey I did not know you had a birthday..Happy belated Birthday:hug: I wish I could come to NYC and hang out with you.What are you going to do? Have a nice cocktail for me.
Thanks Carmelu2fan :hug:

Currently, I am just showing up. I was told by my friend that she's planning everything and I'm to just to arrive at a certain time. She's making all the calls and arrangements. There will be lots of drinky drinks there :hyper: I'll definitely have a cocktail (or two) for you. :sexywink:

Hey what does Sir Clayton like to drink? I'm sure you would know. :lol: I'll have one for him too!

u2forlife said:
Yeah, I tried running 2 minutes on the treadmill and I just about thought I bit the big one. :reject:

Run 2 minutes every day and you will be surprised how quickly 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes will be easy.

I ran regularly until 2004 and started with one mile (exhausting). Within a month (7 days in a row @ a mile then every other day) I was doing 6 miles at a 7 minute/mile pace.

Now, I have other, ehem, more important things to do. :|

bfloxng said:

Run 2 minutes every day and you will be surprised how quickly 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes will be easy.

I ran regularly until 2004 and started with one mile (exhausting). Within a month (7 days in a row @ a mile then every other day) I was doing 6 miles at a 7 minute/mile pace.

I used to be a runner in high school. I miss doing that.

bfloxng said:

Hey Kevin, thanks for the advice :up:

Good god man, you must have the most amazing legs after running so much :drool:

Do those others things include poker? :lol:

When did you start drinking? :lol:

Oh this tour has been a bad influence :tsk:

I used to run as well, and loved it. I ran on the track team in high school.

I've just started working out again in the last 6 months, and my goal is to run in a 10k next April. It's something I've always wanted to do, and I'm sure I'll be able to do that in 2007.

Random

dee55688.jpg

Which dude is hotter? The one on the left or right?

I can honesty say that the one on the right... :love:

Kelly, stealing from you again! :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom