Grammy pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Kitten said:

zepflash.gif

That's cool! Did you make it? :)

If they're already awarding in categories for which U2 is nominated then maybe the band is already inside the auditorium.

neutral said:

That's cool! Did you make it? :)

No some guy on Bang and Clatter posted it once and I saved it! I love it too!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm
From what I remember, they usually do dodge it....

I don't think they usually dodge the red carpet, there are pics of them on it at the Golden Globes and the Oscars. I don't think I have any of them at a Grammy one but maybe we still have hope yet.

So if these are being announced on their website, does that mean we don't see them accepting their awards on stage? Thats the best part!

did they show up on the red carpet? I'm on the east coast and just now turned the TV on (it's 7:30ish).

Wait!!! Best Rock Song wouldn't be televised???? That's a HUGE award??? I'm confused :scream:

They give out all the rap awards on the broadcast now and push the rock awards off to the side. Sucks that we don't get to see them accept the award.

thx queen bee :)

glad i didn't miss anything. i did hear the performance was within the first hour of the show. can't wait!!!

Zootomic said:
They give out all the rap awards on the broadcast now and push the rock awards off to the side. Sucks that we don't get to see them accept the award.

They can't put rap on non televised or they get accused of racism. It happened once before and they got boycotted. So they can shove rock off since it's mostly white dudes:|

Even though they won't televise these, there is a part of the show where they tell which ones were awarded off camera and show still pics of the artists getting their award. Watch for that.

oh, man, what a rip off! i'm all for creating more equality, but that sounds like one group gets sacrificed for the other. could be a bit more balanced :grumpy:

U2Kitten said:

I don't think they usually dodge the red carpet, there are pics of them on it at the Golden Globes and the Oscars. I don't think I have any of them at a Grammy one but maybe we still have hope yet.

yeah I meant the Grammy red carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom