"Get On Your Boots" E-mail Request Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jo-ru@live.se

I hope I can be able to hear this on Monday, there sure is alot of e-mail addresses on this thread now. We must make sure that at least most of us share it as well and not only ask for it and then leave the rest without.

Oh, and thanks in advance.

thanks to everyone who's helped out my apparently stupid idea lol... a little over my head here i guess but with a bunch of people chipping in we should be able to pull this off.

:hi5: to everyone who's helping out.

Soo, I want to add my addy, but is there a list of some sort?? (I didn't want to bother going through 18 pages)

greetie@gmail.com

well you probably should have told somebody that so you could have coordinated. i mean, thanks for your efforts regardless, and im not headed back into the thread to see if you already did tell people you were doing this.

^ He did. I started collecting after Headache posted around page 30 that he thought something happened around page 7, but wasnt sure what was going on. Digitize and i went through and collected the emails.

cool, well thank you screwtape for your efforts too and hope this system works :up:

You all seem to have this under control. If you need any help at all, just ask. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom