eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gonna ditch dublin and get a 2nd ticket tomorrow for Copenhagen. Will be smoother for me. If they do a farewell tour in the future i will go see them in Dublin then.

Three hours later on innocence presale. Only Dublin tickets offered were single seats on side sections for 208 euro each. Am SICK! of this happening.
Not one GA.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour 2018 - Rumors & General Discussion

Weird. The timer for me was literally still counting down as I purchased the tickets for both shows. I wonder if that is gonna screw some people over who wait.

Yeah I think you should give me your tickets so. It's only fair. ?

Anyone else trying to get O2 arena tickets through the O2 presale?

It keeps taking me to Michael ***** McIntyre!

Anyone else trying to get O2 arena tickets through the O2 presale?

It keeps taking me to Michael ***** McIntyre!
Me.

Couldn't get a sniff of standing.

The retail presale worked out good for getting 2 standing for Manc 2, though. Couldn't get any via the desktop, but tried on my mobile after 10 minutes and got sorted straight away. Weird.

Full house for me got a pair for Belfast , Manchester 2 and London. All GA's, got all 3 I wanted so I'm well happy. Is it October yet[emoji23]

As expected i could split my pre-sale code for 2 tickets between 2 gigs so now i am going to Copenhagen both dates, GA of course.

Last edited:
I just want to say that now that the dust is settling on most of the pre-sales, I found a new development this tour.

The Mobile App from Ticketmaster, which was working much better than the website the past few tours, became A LOT less reliable. Maybe more people caught on, and traffic increased.

The website in the meantime, worked like a charm for every show I picked. Including high demand gigs.

Anybody else have this experience?

Success at last for Dublin GA. Hopefully my back will straighten out in a few days after being hunched over laptop and phone since 9am, and maybe someday Marina and The Diamonds' 'I am not a robot' will stop repeating in my brain.

Where there new codes given for the 3rd NYC show or just if you had 1 left? Were citicard holders supposed to reregister or just hope they get a new email with a new code?

Seems most tickets will be sold next Monday for general sale is my guess.

Got two Manchester 20th GA's no bother this morning with the retailers presale. Only got the email at eight this morning telling me that the retailers presale code i still had was valid for extra shows

Where there new codes given for the 3rd NYC show or just if you had 1 left? Were citicard holders supposed to reregister or just hope they get a new email with a new code?

Seems most tickets will be sold next Monday for general sale is my guess.

New code. Got my MSG3 GA's yesterday with it.

Citi pre-sale for MSG3 was just the first six digits of your card. I grabbed a Sec 110 seat for $112 that is close to 109 so I should be able to see the screen fine. I haven't heard of anyone getting a GA through Citi today.

Citi pre-sale for MSG3 was just the first six digits of your card. I grabbed a Sec 110 seat for $112 that is close to 109 so I should be able to see the screen fine. I haven't heard of anyone getting a GA through Citi today.

Did the same but 114. Have 110 for night 2.

got a GA for Dublin 4 thanks to ChargedVT very kindly logging in to my ticketmaster account in Australia and booking it for me while I was at work :lol:
still convinced booking from overseas (or at least somewhere where barely anyone would consider making the trip unlike the UK/Europe) makes it a lot easier. I've no proof obviously as I don't know how any of it works so anyone who does please feel free to chime in, but booking Dublin 2015 tickets from Melbourne was the easiest experience I've ever had getting U2 tickets, swanned straight through as if there was no demand for GA at all!

annoying that the Dublin gigs are 2 weeks after I move back to England though!! Very glad I booked a hotel room on the back of the 4 date rumour now :ohmy:

Last edited:
got a GA for Dublin 4 thanks to ChargedVT very kindly logging in to my ticketmaster account in Australia and booking it for me while I was at work :lol:
still convinced booking from overseas (or at least somewhere where barely anyone would consider making the trip unlike the UK/Europe) makes it a lot easier. I've no proof obviously as I don't know how any of it works so anyone who does please feel free to chime in, but booking Dublin 2015 tickets from Melbourne was the easiest experience I've ever had getting U2 tickets, swanned straight through as if there was no demand for GA at all!

annoying that the Dublin gigs are 2 weeks after I move back to England though!! Very glad I booked a hotel room on the back of the 4 date rumour now :ohmy:

I had no joy trying to get GAs for Twickenham 1 last year booking them from Melbourne. I didn't need to try for Twickenham 2 because a friend got those in the presale.

But in that great clusterfuck of 2005, I was one of the few people who got what they wanted each night in Boston, trying to buy it from the Gold Coast.

For every overseas U2 ticket I've bought I've been on the right page within seconds of the online time and always got the tickets I wanted instantly. That's from country South Australia. Always baffled me how people in the same country as the shows had so much trouble.

For every overseas U2 ticket I've bought I've been on the right page within seconds of the online time and always got the tickets I wanted instantly. That's from country South Australia. Always baffled me how people in the same country as the shows had so much trouble.

It's because Australia gets shafted over having no tour dates since 360 tour. :wink:

Got GAs for two shows fairly easily in the general sale for JT last year as they went on sale. Rose Bowl 2 took a solid 30 minutes of refreshing.

Man the tickets for Royal Arena are going for a ridicolous amount on Stubhub and Viagogo, glad i decided to get GA on Pre-sale for this.

We are king and queen of the value seats. ;)

It's the smart move!

No question the way to go if you can't get/don't want GA.
I got Loge 20 for Boston 2 for $106.00 (similar to 110 at MSG), the section has an aisle down the middle of it, on one side of the aisle the tix are $325.00, on the other they are $106. So for as little as a 5 foot difference you pay $219.00 more. Crazy, you have to be smart about your seat selection.

I got Loge 20 for Boston 2 for $106.00 (similar to 110 at MSG), the section has an aisle down the middle of it, on one side of the aisle the tix are $325.00, on the other they are $106. So for as little as a 5 foot difference you pay $219.00 more. Crazy, you have to be smart about your seat selection.
Wicked pissah!

Totally agree with this im @ Manchester #1 upper tier i paid £100 + £11 fee on top then like 3 rows in front of me the seats are £190 with a £17 fee on top.
Ive seen all over socials people complaining about upper tiers in both 02 & MEN they clearly wasn't @ Twickenham £187tixs literally waaaaaay back these Arenas are like half the size of Twickenham.

I much prefer seats ovet GA its like a god send too go loo & get drinks what ever & still not lose your place

Back
Top Bottom