East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad story for you all: i had a GA ticket for tonight that i had to ditch b/c my school schedule changed (i'm a student...) now i have to wait until 10/4 for the GA experience.

:(

PopMartian33107 said:
*Drops in*

Hello, everyone! :)

*Hands everyone some Mamwich sandwiches his stepmom made for dinner. Very yummy, and sloppy!*

:hmm: - What's this mamwich you speak of? And are you on good terms with your stepmom :scratch:

Right about now, 20,000 people should be listening to Arcade Fire.

Lila64 said:

:hmm: - What's this mamwich you speak of? And are you on good terms with your stepmom :scratch:

Mamwich is a popular brand of "Sloppy Joe" mix in America, basically a very sloppy sandwhich deal. But great!

And yes, i'm on good terms with mystepmom. :D

cleazer said:
Right about now, 20,000 people should be listening to Arcade Fire.

And they're all asking the same question:
"what's the name of the band that plays just before "Everyone"?"

FYI, Springsteen is in NJ this week, he's actually playing at Continental Airlines theater on Thursday, the day after U2's last show in E. Rutherford...

Diane L said:
Hi, angel :wave:

I've got one eye on a train wreck right now...the Britney/Kevin show on UPN!

I'm not sure I can handle her truth...:yikes:

As much as it pains me to leave, I have to go watch that trainwreck.

Yes, I'm choosing Britney Spears over this.

has anyone seen them when they open with vertigo? if so, how does that work? the song is kind of a 'quick starting' song, unlike COBL, etc...

VintagePunk said:
Hi Lila! :wave:

Is it weird that I heard 11 O'Clock Tick Tock today, and the first thing I thought of was Axver? :lol:

:lol:

11 O'clock Tick Tock! :drool: They should open with that! :rockon:

are the Federline's on Letterman too tonite? I have to remember to watch Conan from last night. He had Robin Williams on, and I missed it. Was watching a U2 DVD :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom