East Rutherford 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
innominata8 said:
i'm also going to try for the 28th show....i think it's going to be a great one!

It's going to be so awesome! :hyper:

I can't believe I leave in two days!

Axver said:

The largest city in the world in terms of space is, of all places, Mount Isa in Outback Queensland.

I hate cities. Growing up in Raumati Beach, a seaside town of 4000, I was close enough to Wellington for convenience but far enough away for the place to be small and manageable. I hate the Gold Coast, poorly planned and too large. It'll be good to be away from it for six weeks! I'd love to live in a small town again.

Obviously when applying the term "city" there would have to be some sort of population criteria there. I would dare say Mt Isa wouldn't fit it. Besides its Austrailan.

Small towns:uhoh: Cities for me.

Mind you I would rather live in a 4 person town in NZ than in Sydney or Melbourne.

innominata8 said:
i'm also going to try for the 28th show....i think it's going to be a great one!
I'm thinking along the same lines. Since I really don't feel like waiting until September.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling quite a few folks might try to get tickets for that show, making it nearly impossible.

kellyahern said:

I was seriously thinking about trying to order some over the internet . . . just to see what all the fuss is about, plus I'm always interested in chocolate in all its forms :shifty:

Did you find any sites? I'm paying through the nose to get some honey sent from NZ to the US (it's prohibited by Australian customs), but I love the stuff so much and I haven't had it in two years so I figure the expense is worth it.

Hey guys, I have to tell ya..... Tomorrow, I sadly (for you guys anyways), cannot join you. I am gonna head down to Jersey tomorrow. I will be a little too busy to join ya all. See, I'll be seeing this amazing rock band. They are called... The Kings of Leon... Yeah, that's it. You all should check them out.

SMB

cleazer said:
I'm thinking along the same lines. Since I really don't feel like waiting until September.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling quite a few folks might try to get tickets for that show, making it nearly impossible.

I'll be one of the many trying.

timothius said:

Obviously when applying the term "city" there would have to be some sort of population criteria there. I would dare say Mt Isa wouldn't fit it. Besides its Austrailan.

Small towns:uhoh: Cities for me.

Mind you I would rather live in a 4 person town in NZ than in Sydney or Melbourne.

There is a population criteria (though I forget what it is). Mount Isa is officially a city, and the city boundaries are so huge that it's the largest city in the world.

Cities are too big. Too many people. The less people, the better.

Lila64 said:

Well sure, L.A. is huge and spread out and made uo of hundreds of "sub" cities. Isn't New York the biggest? Is Auckland really that big?

Sure. Like LA it's made up of several sub-cities one might say. North Harbour, Coutnies Manakau, Auckland City, The Waitakaries etc. But other than for the sakes of Rugby these are always recognized as merely Auckland. It's a huge place.

I loooooooooooove Auckland.

Shawn Bonneau said:
Hey guys, I have to tell ya..... Tomorrow, I sadly (for you guys anyways), cannot join you. I am gonna head down to Jersey tomorrow. I will be a little too busy to join ya all. See, I'll be seeing this amazing rock band. They are called... The Kings of Leon... Yeah, that's it. You all should check them out.

SMB

Aren't they playing with some other band too?

Yeah.... They are playing with some other band..... I can't for the life of me remember their name. It's a really dumb name I know that.... Named after some airplane?

SMB

*Drops in*

Hello, everyone! :)

*Hands everyone some Mamwich sandwiches his stepmom made for dinner. Very yummy, and sloppy!*

kellyahern said:

Yeah, Memorial Day weekend makes it easier to make travel plans, that's why I was tempted :reject:
Dang. I guess I won't get my hopes up then.

I love these parties, but if I'm here a week from Saturday night, I'll be very angry! :madspit:

I already know the 24 and the 26 are going to be torture...knowing U2 is a half hour from me and I'm stuck at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom