Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
It's been a good few days since we had a setlist party, but it's finally that time again! Today's stop is the first show in Denver, and it shall be interesting to see what old songs make the setlist, and whether Bad, Original Of The Species, and Zoo Station make the setlist.

Two important questions:
- Do we have a source?
- What time zone is Denver? They're an hour ahead of California and Phoenix, right? If that's right, then the show starts in approximately an hour and 20 minutes, I believe.

Show should be starting, yes, in 1:15 give or take...and we "may" have a source (not me though).

Oh, and WHERE ARE THE DENVER MP3's!!!!!!!!!

:)

I've got a softball game in a few hours, so I'll not be able to attend the party, sadly. Also, I heard the last source you guys had really, really sucked. :)

CTU2fan said:
Show should be starting, yes, in 1:15 give or take...and we "may" have a source (not me though).

Oh, and WHERE ARE THE DENVER MP3's!!!!!!!!!

:)

THA DENVAH 22 MP3Z R NOT ONLIN YET!!@!@!@#1!!!21 :MAD: :MAD:

No spoken words said:
I've got a softball game in a few hours, so I'll not be able to attend the party, sadly. Also, I heard the last source you guys had really, really sucked. :)

If, by 'sucked', you mean 'really awesome', then yes!

yo neutral those pics in your signature are really good.

Axver said:

If, by 'sucked', you mean 'really awesome', then yes!

Ha. I did my best. It was really cool to hear Bad, of course, but it made it even more fun to text it to Waterman so he could let all of you know.

Predictions for tonight, Axver?

Diane L said:
No spoken words, you did a beautiful job with the setlist updates. :applaud:

I can't stay too late tonight because I have a job interview tomorrow. But I'll be around for part of the fun....

Well good luck with that :)

Diane L said:
No spoken words, you did a beautiful job with the setlist updates. :applaud:

I can't stay too late tonight because I have a job interview tomorrow. But I'll be around for part of the fun....

Thank you very much, it was quite the interesting experience.

Good luck with the interview!!!!

Yes there is...my ratio is better at u2torrents, so I seed at DIME to help my lagging ratio there

hey kids! :wave:

i am so happy that U2's moved to the mountain time zone- now i'll only have to stay up till 1! :wink:

gonna be doing work tonight, but i'll pop in to see what they end up playing... i'm thinking nothing new, but it'll be interesting to see if "bad" is played again, or whether "zoo" returns.

U2Girl1978 said:
I think the setlist will be the same from opening night. :reject:

Pretty sure it won't be, as Mysterious Ways is now in the set and Elevation has moved.

I think we see something good tonight...Bad again, or something new...Walk On?

CTU2fan said:
I think we see something good tonight...Bad again, or something new...Walk On?

I'm still waiting on Stuck In A Moment, UTEOTW, I Will Follow, and Out Of Control. All have been played at promos, except Stuck, which was at the LA rehearsal. I think we'll see them in Chicago, if not earlier.

Stuck works better acoustically IMO, but not sure where they'd put another acoustic track in.

CTU2fan said:
Stuck works better acoustically IMO, but not sure where they'd put another acoustic track in.

Yeah, moving Yahweh may have killed its chances of being played ...

Kite is the track of of ATYCLB that I would like to hear most but I don't know if they would play it because of SYCMIOYO, another great track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom