Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess no definitive setlist then? I was hoping ramblinrose would hear from her friend again.

Axver said:

Paul McGuinness. The forum for the four members of U2 and the manager. Or in Interference's case, obsessive fangirling over one's band member of choice.

Watch it, Mister. I seem to recall going through some archived threads, and a certain *someone* had posted, saying it's not that bad over there, after all. :D

VintagePunk said:

Because he's soooo hawt and dreamy!!!!1111

:wink:

ROFL! It would certainly be interesting if there was some Paul-obsessing going on in there... I reckon there hasn't been, though. *G*

:up: re: She's A Mystery To Me

VintagePunk said:

Watch it, Mister. I seem to recall going through some archived threads, and a certain *someone* had posted, saying it's not that bad over there, after all. :D

May not be as bad as I feared, but I stand by my comments and the joking rational/irrational fear. :wink:

forty said:

ROFL! It would certainly be interesting if there was some Paul-obsessing going on in there... I reckon there hasn't been, though. *G*

:up: re: She's A Mystery To Me

Guess I better go over there and start the McGuinness Fan Club then ... :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lmao: Are you serious?! Or the voices in your head telling you to do this? :lmao:

The voices on the left side of my head are starting to draw up plans for such a fan club.

Sorry gotta close this, over 500!

And can we maybe stop making fun of jick.. thanks. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom