Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
If Tim-Tams were a U2 album it would be ATYCLB.

They look soooo awesome on the outside, the first bite is incredible...but after the second and third bites you realise how bitter and over rated they are. They also leave a horrible aftertaste. They look lovely tho.

If Tim Tams were a U2 album, they would be The Joshua Tree: absolute fucking perfection that just keeps getting better.

:bow: :drool:

Save everyone the trouble, tonights setlist:

Love and Peace or Else, Vertigo - Stories For Boys, Elevation, The Cry - Electric Co., An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, City of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Original of the Species

Encore(s): The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

My "guess" ;)

VintagePunk said:
Apparently Jofo no longer thinks it's funny, so we have to stop. :sad:

:wink:

Well, Jofo is the ultimate arbiter of jokes and humour. Didn't you get the memo?

CPTwister said:
Save everyone the trouble, tonights setlist:

Love and Peace or Else, Vertigo - Stories For Boys, Elevation, The Cry - Electric Co., An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart, City of Blinding Lights, Beautiful Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, New Year's Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky - Hands That Built America, Running to Stand Still, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One, Original of the Species

Encore(s): The Fly, Mysterious Ways, All Because Of You, Yahweh, 40

My "guess" ;)

Let's hope you are right CPTwister

What's really sad is that I've already written today's set for U2-Vertigo-Tour.com, I did it back after Into The Heart. I really hope I have to make at least one alteration to it ...

Axver said:

And Canterbury > Auckland!

Todd Blackadder, Andrew Mehrtens, Richard Loe, Justin Marshall > Zinzan Brooke, Robin Brooke, Sean Fitzpatrick, Olo Brown, Craig Dowd, Michael Jones, Mark Carter, Jonah Lomu etc etc etc etc

Yeah sure.

Cor.... thats almost, almost, almost as sane as UF>AB...

timothius said:

Todd Blackadder, Andrew Mehrtens, Richard Loe, Justin Marshall > Zinzan Brooke, Robin Brooke, Sean Fitzpatrick, Olo Brown, Craig Dowd, Michael Jones, Mark Carter, Jonah Lomu etc etc etc etc

Yeah sure.

Cor.... thats almost, almost, almost as sane as UF>AB...

:madspit: Zinny's one of my favourites too. Don't use my favourites against me!

Just as long as we can acknowledge Wellington is the best - and that Horowhenua-Kapiti rules the 3rd Division, WOO! - life is good.

Axver said:

Well, Jofo is the ultimate arbiter of jokes and humour. Didn't you get the memo?

I'm laughing at that though.

setlistboy.

U2WaTCher, whenever I read your screen name, I keep seeing 'Cher' and I get traumatised.

Axver said:

:madspit: Zinny's one of my favourites too. Don't use my favourites against me!

Just as long as we can acknowledge Wellington is the best - and that Horowhenua-Kapiti rules the 3rd Division, WOO! - life is good.

Zinny! Zinny! Zinny!

Didnt Xian play for Horowhenua-Kapati back in 94ish?

Maybe I'm imagining. Am I thinking Manawatu?!

And speaking of screen names, maybe I should change mine to Axver The Setlist Boy?

I could have a comic series and become famous in my quest to find EVERY U2 SETLIST EVER! Dun dah DUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom