Denver I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm giving 50 us for the first 5 person to email me if U2 play Hold Me Thrill me Tonight or even i'm giving 200 us for the first 3 to email me if they play Hold me, Thrill me AND NIGHT AND DAY (Full band)

So, while we're all chatting waiting for the surprise song in the set list...
I finally watched the Classic Albums: Making of The Joshua Tree this evening. I'm not sure why I'd never seen it before. While watching the Daniel Lanios bits it occured to me that he seemed very much the one in control, very much the "alfa male", kinda dominating the interview. Bono almost seemed like a kid next to him...

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

timothius said:

Zinny! Zinny! Zinny!

Didnt Xian play for Horowhenua-Kapati back in 94ish?

Maybe I'm imagining. Am I thinking Manawatu?!

BRING BACK BUCK!

YES! Well, not sure. What I do know: Cullen's from Paekakariki and he went to the college I would've gone to if I'd stayed in NZ (namely Kapiti College). I am pretty sure he played for Manawatu for a while, but he might've played for Horowhenua-Kapiti before that, just when he was starting out. I think Manawatu came later.

U2dork said:
I finally watched the Classic Albums: Making of The Joshua Tree this evening. I'm not sure why I'd never seen it before. While watching the Daniel Lanios bits it occured to me that he seemed very much the one in control, very much the "alfa male", kinda dominating the interview. Bono almost seemed like a kid next to him...

Something about him creeps me out. I can't put my finger on it but UGH...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: This is by far the weirdest setlist party that I have ever been a part of....I think

actually axver is great is my book; i'm just busting chops.

Queen Bee said:
Where did ramblin rose go? :(

Someone spoke to her on IM and she's now off on a ramble?

</ultra-lame>

Oh wait, she's here now.

U2dork said:

I think its because Bono cannot stand the way he sounds on the demos and raw versions they play on there. You can see him wince when he hears the playback.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think Axver is doing the same thing to you.

as well he should.:dance:

that's the kind of spirit this place lacks sometimes; maybe it's just a regional ny thing......

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I think Axver is doing the same thing to you.

'Tis all fun and games here. :)

... except for timothius's strange delusions of Auckland's grandeur. :wink:

Lisa71 said:

Something about him creeps me out. I can't put my finger on it but UGH...

He does kinda have that creepy guy vibe doesn't he? But hey, he makes the guys sound great...

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And the fact that Tim Tams are overrated.

I don't think Tim Tams aren't overrated...cause I have never tried it.

There should be some fund that organises Tim Tams to be shipped to every person in the world.

NONE SHOULD LIVE IN DEPRIVATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom