Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad you all enjoyed it :) Huge thanks to ramblin rose for doing this yet again, and for providing such a great audio source. I hope this isn't her last show of the tour!

timothius said:

I hope this isn't sacreligious to you. :wink:

If not, maybe you could photoshop up a prototype of what this may look like. :hmm:

I am definitely going to put Madiba into mirrorball pants.

:lol:

gorman said:
Glad you all enjoyed it :) Huge thanks to ramblin rose for doing this yet again, and for providing such a great audio source. I hope this isn't her last show of the tour!

Thanks so much to you and Rose

Gorman when is your next show?

Big Gorman is the next reality show. 16 Interferencers enter a house and have to participate in U2 inspired challenges. The winner gets free tickets to the next tour...EVERY SHOW ON EVERY LEG! :drool: :drool: :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

Thanks so much to you and Rose

Gorman when is your next show?

The St. Louis show. At the moment, that's going to be my last show of the tour :( I've been trying to find some Omaha tickets, but no such luck thus far.

wenda said:
Big Gorman is the next reality show. 16 Interferencers enter a house and have to participate in U2 inspired challenges. The winner gets free tickets to the next tour...EVERY SHOW ON EVERY LEG! :drool: :drool: :drool:

lol!

High praise for both RR and gorman once again!!
The stream tonight was sounding AMAZING!

:applaud:

:bow:

And 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x
thanks.

timothius said:

Mirrorball pants w/Pienaar's Number 6 Jersey. The ultimate fashion statement.

I don't know if I can get him in Francois' jersey...but I just found THE BEST pic of him to Photoshop. Oh my word. Mandela in mirrorball pants will be a possibility.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom