Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the commentaries man. I just don't like when Harmon goes on a seven-minute spiel about something. Dude's a weird, weird cat. Plus his voice is revolting.

Really? :( why do American networks do this? Can't wait for the Halloween ep though, both times they've knocked it outta the park.

What episode is it?

Entertainment Weekly-

Animal House
Animal-House-Community_810.jpg

I can't find the pix from the magazine online, but they do Porky's, Breakfast Club and Fast Times tributes as well.

Was John Goodman only going to be in that first episode? For some reason I thought he was permanently joining the cast.

Pretty disappointed not to see more comments on that episode. Immediately went down as one of the best of the show for me. Maybe you all started celebrating Hallowe'en early.

I still don't understand why Pierce is a part of the group (never have) but he has been in sensational form this season.

"I'm ready for my birthday spanking! Which of you ladies can count to thirty?"

I didn't think it was that good Danny, finding this season is being held together by Troy and abed other than the multiple universe episode which was great the others have been pretty poor. And I am so sick of Britta!

Britta is a (fictional) living legend. She's so great. I don't understand the complaints about Britta. But to each his/her own.

Pretty disappointed not to see more comments on that episode. Immediately went down as one of the best of the show for me. Maybe you all started celebrating Hallowe'en early.

I still don't understand why Pierce is a part of the group (never have) but he has been in sensational form this season.

"I'm ready for my birthday spanking! Which of you ladies can count to thirty?"

It was a little too soon for another seven-universe story...like the week before. Fun! Funny. There was some great jokes in there. But I could feel the hand of the author straining to make the "homicidal" character make sense, however.

mobvok said:
It was a little too soon for another seven-universe story...like the week before. Fun! Funny. There was some great jokes in there. But I could feel the hand of the author straining to make the "homicidal" character make sense, however.

Did you write the AV club review this week?

Did you write the AV club review this week?

If I did, I would occasionally break out the dread C rating.

Now to be super-duper fair, like two weeks before, not one week before. All the scenarios/characterization made sense in context of established work so I was cool with that. It was mostly the pretext for this I didn't like. Which is not a big thing, but a thing, nonetheless.

Weak episode, but I did love all the dialogue in Britta's story, especially the radio.

Also, more A-Brie channeling Phoebe Cates, please.

If I did, I would occasionally break out the dread C rating.

Now to be super-duper fair, like two weeks before, not one week before. All the scenarios/characterization made sense in context of established work so I was cool with that. It was mostly the pretext for this I didn't like. Which is not a big thing, but a thing, nonetheless.

I did notice the similarity straight up, but I guess it just doesn't bother me that much. Bummed I seem to be the only one who really loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom