Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay umm, question. i know the episode on this week was a repeat, though i've not seen any eps from last season so it was new to me. was the episode really that short or did it get pre-empted for some freaking st. jude thing? or do you all think i'm crazy and have no idea what i'm talking about?

since i assume it wasn't just 15 minutes long (including commercials), i'll get to watch the full episode eventually, but boo.

I dreamt an entire episode of Community last night. So vivid. Troy had somehow got terminal cancer. He was being injected with ice for some reason, and it was clearly extremely painful, he was screaming and shit. And then we were all in a big field, and all the characters, and me and a few of my friends, were standing on one side, and there was hundreds on the other side, behind these small gates. And they were all about to rush in, when Shirley yelled and told them not to, because Troy only had "two days to live". Then Troy said something like it, "fuck it, let's just party". And so all the people came swarming in. Then I went and sat down near Troy and almost started to cry, and he said, "hey man what did I tell you?!" And that's all I can remember.

^That just sounds downright depressing! I would wake up miserable. :lol:

Thanks for not letting Ganz take the photo 94, I totally love her. She should be well known!

Of course! I love her, too! Wasn't going to let an opportunity like that pass by. She is a fantastic person and I agree, should be much more known.

Is that Meltdown?

I listen to Chris Hardwick's Nerdist podcast all of the time.

Thanks for sharing Maddy. :up::up::up:

Yep, Meltdown! :) You're welcome! :D

Dan Harmon made a funny:

"It's a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. RT @Madisonhaley1 hi babe i want to chat. hit me up on yahoo at outrageousat or aim at celsaelane"

Also I don't know how this hasn't been posted yet, but...

The-Community-Cast-As-Batman-Villains.jpg

I'm an idiot.

Also Cobbler, I've found this season to be pretty inconsistent, but consider the Chaos Theory and Glee episodes to be some of the best that they've put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom